Skip to main content

Cobba's travels

More
1 year 1 month ago #244326 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Cobba's travels
Ive lost track of the dates but we will be home almost a week before Easter to avoid the shit on the road.
Rich we have our Toyota Hiace with caravan behind and have already booked and paid in a van park at Geelong. Thank you for the very kind offer. We head over there on Saturday I think for 4 nights.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #244393 by cobbadog
Hit Geelong today n went down to tge bay. Ocean boat rsces were packibg up. Never knew the Navy had this much money.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Inter-Action, PaulFH, wee-allis, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #244394 by Gryphon
Replied by Gryphon on topic Cobba's travels

Never knew the Navy had this much money.

They might have to sell it to pay for a couple of subs they just signed up for.

Terry
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Gryphon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Inter-Action, PaulFH, wee-allis

More
1 year 1 month ago #244398 by cobbadog
On the wat across to Geelong we stopped for smoko at Camperdown. What a beautiful spot with the best clock tower Ive seen and was there for 10 bells. NJearly needed ear muffs.
Somewhat closer to Gellong, about 10 klms west I noticed a sign posted F100 parts, no more no less info other than it is a few hundered metres west of Anderson Rd, I think.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, PaulFH

More
1 year 1 month ago #244416 by allan
Replied by allan on topic Cobba's travels

On the wat across to Geelong we stopped for smoko at Camperdown. What a beautiful spot with the best clock tower Ive seen and was there for 10 bells. NJearly needed ear muffs.

F...kin' loud at night when trying to sleep in the pub opposite (although must be nearly 40 years since I did that.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH

More
1 year 1 month ago #244421 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Cobba's travels

F...kin' loud at night when trying to sleep in the pub opposite (although must be nearly 40 years since I did that.)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: a fella older and wiser once told me " if the bellowing calves keep you awake at night, you haven't worked hard enough during the day"

Dunno, them poddy calves can persistent buggers

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: allan, 180wannabe, cobbadog, PaulFH, V8Ian, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 1 month ago #244462 by jon_d
Replied by jon_d on topic Cobba's travels
For 40 years, I've never stopped in Camperdown after getting booked there. grrrr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
1 year 1 month ago #244465 by cobbadog
Been having a good time running around the water front and out to and around Queenscliffe. Comming back under the power of GPS and 'direct route' we were on the Ballentine Hwy (I think) heading towards the city then GPS said hang a left and we wound our way around past a showground, I think, and near the stadium. Had a quick glimpse up a side st and saw a Antkinson or similar jammed into a front yard. Had traffic up my clacka and no where to pull over for a kodak moment, sorry.
Yes I know, no pic, no proof.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe

More
1 year 1 month ago #244472 by cobbadog
Right place, wrong model.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, PaulFH, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 1 week ago #245208 by cobbadog
Well we caught up with the doctors appointments, got Lorry registered again a few weeks back only to get a letter from the RMS that he is now unregistered so that is something to sort out tomorrow after a dental appointment. Online he is still registered.
So today after making some parts an adapting the new Winsig 4.0 TV antenna to a painters roller extension pole and testing the new antenna it was time to give Bongo a bath and a detail ready to hit the road again this Thursday. Heading to Dorrigo, Armidale then further North up the New England Hwy to Glenn Innis then tight turn Clyde and travel down the Gwydir Hwy and that steep pass to Yamba via Grafton then down to Woolgoolga then not sure if another stop before back home again. Time will tell.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, eerfree, Morris, PaulFH, V8Ian, wee-allis, Zuffen, oliver1950

Time to create page: 0.557 seconds