Skip to main content

Inter AR 110

More
8 years 8 months ago #91875 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: Inter AR 110
Hi Ross, sorry, I only just saw your comment.
The 110 has been going great.
They were after some more displays out at the Gatton Transport Museum so we took it and one of my cousin's Morris Z's with a display board on my Grandfather's business in Pittsworth out there a couple of weeks ago. I took the Reo out as well.
[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #91876 by Southbound
Replied by Southbound on topic Re: Inter AR 110
Thanks Cam, the AR ticks a lot of boxes for me and was wondering where it went.
That's a great job on the Louie too, she's got 80's written all over it. I'm hoping there's no baffles in the mufflers and the nine and thru' pence is cracking??? ;D ;D ;D
Cheers Ross

I'd rather have tools that I don't need, than not have the tools I do need.

More
8 years 8 months ago #91877 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: Inter AR 110
Ross, I had 2 X 4" straight through's on it, which was fine until I put a trailer behind it and it started to make a bit of power, then it sounded like a helicopter about 50' off the ground coming straight at you, LOL.
First time I took it out with the straight through's I went to Biddeston, normally crows wait until you are about 30m away and just hop off to one side, I got about 150m away from some, they hopped up and just kept flying.
I thought the crow or bird scarrer tag was just a name, but it definatly got them going.
The baffled mufflers just took a bit of the real bad top end noise out when it was working, still sounds good. Considering they used to have 2 X 3" baffled mufflers and the 3070's only had 1 X 4" I spose 2X4" is still very free flowing.

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds