Skip to main content

WORD OF WARNING

More
10 years 7 months ago #126760 by greenie
Replied by greenie on topic Re: WORD OF WARNING
Has anyone else actually seen what 'rmodel' is talking about, like what/where are these other mysterious elusive pirating forums ?

regards greenie [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #126761 by greenie
Replied by greenie on topic Re: WORD OF WARNING
Hmm, appears that one of the moderators has done a bit of trimming and had a few posts deleted from this thread.

So OK, just where are these other forums, that are swiping stuff from here, a link or two would be real nice ?

More
10 years 7 months ago #126762 by Rusty Engines
Replied by Rusty Engines on topic Re: WORD OF WARNING
Hi Greenie
I along with Pat run the www.southern-cross-register.sumpy.com/index.html
I have a picture on there that I was accursed of pinching form a chaps "home page" and I have seen some of my pictures end up on 'face book' could not care as it is promoting 'Southern Cross Engines'
I have not seen any of my stuff on another forum sites (as yet) so as you say 'where are these other forums'
Ian

More
10 years 7 months ago #126763 by Bobsboy
Replied by Bobsboy on topic Re: WORD OF WARNING
ah,
Cool link.

ta,
-b
:) ;)

Mucking about on the edge

• Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago #126764 by
Replied by on topic Re: WORD OF WARNING
I agree with the Swishmeister....

If you are worried about your pics, just ask yourself how many of them were taken by the actual poster ?

I have twice seen actual photos taken by me, for sale on eBay, and there is nothing I can do.

Just enjoy the pics which people share freely.

Cheers
RS :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #126765 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: WORD OF WARNING
Greenie, I think you'll find that it isn't always a forum. There are heaps of Facebook Groups as well. I've seen photo's that have been posted on Facebook reposted to this forum and vice versa, it does go both ways. The only story I've seen that has come from Facebook was an excerpt out of a book. At the end of the day all of it just promotes discussion between like minded people. It is nice though if it is acknowledged (which it often is) where it came from, or there is a link to the site the information was seen on.

Hmm, appears that one of the moderators has done a bit of trimming and had a few posts deleted from this thread.

So OK, just where are these other forums, that are swiping stuff from here, a link or two would be real nice ?

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds