9 years 3 weeks ago #156990 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Re: wont B long now
Rex
Did you say you have Volvo with a Crummins you need therapy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #156991 by geoffb
Add to the 4000 Swishy there are few gaining on you up on the pedestal :D :D :D :D

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #156992 by GRINNIN BIG
Replied by GRINNIN BIG on topic Re: wont B long now
Jimbo, DONT Forget People Skills.!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #156993 by geoffb
Hey Grinnen maybe you and me should be put in charge of people skills Eg the odd couple Large and Small, Oscar and Felix, Fatman and Ribbon, The Bold and The beautifull, you know what I mean big fella ;D ;D ;D

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #156994 by GRINNIN BIG
Replied by GRINNIN BIG on topic Re: wont B long now
Hey Geoff, Just flicked ova to this channel , its like watching some chic flic !!!.
Whats going on . Wont see you lot until Echuca and im gunna have free tissues and hugs for everybody !!!

GB ;) ;)

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #156995 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic Re: wont B long now
You better drop into cambell's cash and carry on the way mate your gunna need a bulk job lot ;D ;D

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #156996 by .RC.
Replied by .RC. on topic Re: wont B long now

Why would so many people go through the bother of signing up, figuring out a snappy handle, emailing the Administrator back and forth and what ever else, and not ever even once have something to say?

What's that about? :-/

Sum forums do not allow non members to c any pictures of stuff... so u have to sign up to c wot they r all looking at.... although we all no wot swishy l@@ks at (o) (o)

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #156997 by newto
Replied by newto on topic Re: wont B long now

Hello Ted thanks for starting this post.
I guess you could call me a fence sitter as I have very little input into the forum. But none the less I click on from somewhere almost every day because this forum has some of the most amazing posts. Sadly I am seeing more and more discussions regarding the forum and the way it is being managed. If something can't be done soon possibly the forum will slowly die and that would be a terrible outcome.
I can only wonder how long it will take if we can't stop the situation that exists at the moment. I love it when someone bag's my Volvo's tells me my Cummins are only good for Boat anchors because firstly I can only feel sorry that a the person could be so misguided so there is no reason to reply. Can we all try then to take a remark from time to time on the forum that might have tickled a sensitive nerve. Then treat that remark the same way we would have in a Pub after a few Beer's with our mates so many times in the past. To the management try your best to walk as close as you can down a straight path as you try to keep the Truck going. To the members if you have a problem with something and need to reply go and have a couple of Beer's it achieves two things you see things a little differently and you hit all the wrong keys.
Result no reply because you hit too many wrong keys no aggro you have calmed the nerves more Beer is OK if you feel the need. Then suddenly being on a forum with so many old blokes like me talking about the Road Transport Industry and best of all old Trucks is so good.
Please don't destroy this forum.
Rex

rex,
well said!
all's good...it's really just a bunch of boneheads having growing pains just before we all lose our memories...and even tho at times there's a bit of stress,really,at the end of the day we all have the same interest........otherwise we wouldn't be here!!!

so sit back, (but give input whenever you can) and enjoy the ride...this really isn't a bad place,its just full of likeminded "individuals".

newto

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #156998 by theroadbossman
Replied by theroadbossman on topic Re: wont B long now
X2 Newton:
Wees all good peeple reely, sum of us jus got too much deesel in our vanes.

There is over 4000 users and viewers of this forum, it is wasn't good there would be 40 and not 4000.
If it ain't broke, don't mess with it. ;)
Bretto

Austral Tourmaster with 6V92T mechanical

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #156999 by steveb
Replied by steveb on topic Re: wont B long now
Grinnin'...Will have to get hold of the Brownman and drag him screaming up to Rocklea .
A good haul up the Newell might do him good ;D ;D ;D

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds