Skip to main content

Mack ......... nothing but M A C K pix

More
2 months 3 days ago #250782 by Gryphon
and if you could lift a brick in your mouth like that you would be pretty excited too. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 day ago #250796 by Mrsmackpaul
A modified Mack with a extra

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, roKWiz, wee-allis, Brocky45

More
2 months 1 day ago #250797 by Lang
I didn't know B Models had air bags.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis, lemmiwinks

More
2 months 1 day ago #250803 by Brocky45
That is Matt Pfahl's, an expert Mack Restorer from Connecticut USA, highly modified and blinged B model that he hauls his merchandise trailer to shows with..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave_64, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #250916 by grandad
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave_64, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #250918 by IHScout
I've been collecting a few photos off the internet of Holdsworth and Quigley trucks, as they were where I got my first truck driving job. I always aspired to drive one of their Macks, but it was not to be. I found out after a couple of goes, that the life of an interstate truck driver wasn't something I was cut out for. My thanks to the photo takers who have posted these pics on FB and other sites.

Dennis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, overlander, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis

More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #250933 by Mrsmackpaul
Dennis I often get asked about my truck driving experience and running about all over the country side

Most people are stunned to learn that the amount of trucks and trailers and the huge amount of big loads and road trains and the like I have driven, that I have never been a truck driver for a living

Always thought it would be wonderful and I really enjoy it but I know deep down it isn't any good for me and if it was my living, or may main source of income I think the fun would soon leave it

Great looking cool powered Macks as well

Thanks for sharing

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Mrsmackpaul.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IHScout, ianoz, Lang, PaulFH, asw120, wee-allis, PDU

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #250935 by overlander
Here's another for your album. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: IHScout, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, wee-allis, xspanrman

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #250941 by PaulFH
Mrsmackpaul, good you have balance in your life and can enjoy restoring, repairing and operating
the machinery.

IHScout, H&Q used us and others for local subby work. Transferring frozen foods between cool stores was good work, Quick load, cap tarp then short trip to deliver. Another subby was doing up a R190 while working it. 1977.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IHScout

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #250953 by IHScout
PaulFH, I started at H&Q at the end of '77, driving their tray truck on local work.Did a lot of frozen peas too. I was there a year and then did another short stint with them about 3 years later. I credit Dennis Quigley for teaching me something about demonstrating a good work ethic and always being ready to pitch in when others needed a hand. It's attitude that got me a long way in my non trucking career.

Dennis
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by IHScout.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, roKWiz, wee-allis, xspanrman

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds