Skip to main content

Sydney Old Hume Highway Road Run - Haulin The Hume

More
12 years 9 months ago #45007 by WSHTC inc

see thay start it but forget after a wile but he maybe fund raising for fuel 8-)brad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #45008 by Chocs
just dropped in....
been doin all the servos....
ya don't get much out of each nozzle..but its like the ol lady peeing in the ocean.....
every little bit helps ;D ;D ;D

25 sleeps to go!!! :D :D

chocs 8-)

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #45009 by Chocs
24 sleeps to go!!! :D :D

unless of course , its a last minute dash to the start line... in which case it will be less than that..
a combination of drugs, alcohol and fatigue management may be required to make the grade.....
NOTE: Swallowed seperately of course :D :D

chocs 8-)

More
12 years 9 months ago #45010 by Chocs
23 sleeps to go :D :D :D

chocs 8-)

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
12 years 9 months ago #45011 by Swishy
STOP

Sleeping Rip Van Winkle

n get back 2 werk

LOL

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
12 years 9 months ago #45012 by Chocs
22 sleeps to go :D :D :D

chocs 8-)

More
12 years 9 months ago #45013 by clive c
Evening All,

You should be aware that this event has excited a number of old farts who would love to view your trucks, and are looking forward to your trip to Yass.

Maybe not this time, but next year (I have confidence), perhaps pencil in a display/show of your vehicles.

I am looking forward to your arrival in Yass, and would appreciate some advice from the organisers as to when best to view the assembled multitude. Coming from Canberra - with mates - with old trucks.

Clive

More
12 years 9 months ago #45014 by WSHTC inc
h[ old mate

we are to be in yass by 430 pm the dinner is on at 6 pm
at the club see you then BRAD

12 years 9 months ago #45015 by
clive c ...from one old fart to another old fart ...welcome to the site and enjoy the dribble and make sure you keep us posted on your plans...and your doins'!

cheers

More
12 years 9 months ago #45016 by bparo

Evening All,

You should be aware that this event has excited a number of old farts who would love to view your trucks, and are looking forward to your trip to Yass.

Maybe not this time, but next year (I have confidence), perhaps pencil in a display/show of your vehicles.

I am looking forward to your arrival in Yass, and would appreciate some advice from the organisers as to when best to view the assembled multitude. Coming from Canberra - with mates - with old trucks.

Clive

if you want to see some old trucks how about coming down to Melbourne in November as well. The show is on 27th November at Sandown and there is normally a couple of hundred old trucks to look at.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Time to create page: 0.535 seconds