Skip to main content

who to believe

More
7 years 7 months ago #174460 by Zuffen
Replied by Zuffen on topic who to believe
My wife and I involved our local Member when we had a problem with AP as a tenant n one of our properties.

It got sorted very fast with correspondence form very high up in AP.

Local Members can make things happen.

Keep on you LM's back.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #174462 by Mrsmackpaul
Replied by Mrsmackpaul on topic who to believe
I am sorry to say that once not so long I held Aussie post in pretty high regard but in the last 18 months 2 years they have really let things slide

One lost item that had to be signed for but they swore black and blue they had delivered but no one here had signed for it

Another problem sent a registered mail letter ( contained legal documents ) well it left Ayr and never turned up at Rockhampton bugger me, I had a truck waiting to load in south west Vic and all I wanted was a answer !!!
Have you lost the letter Aussie post ?????
Well we dont class the letter as lost until 14 days has past
So do I tell this truck driver to sit and wait for 14 days ???? I need a better answer than that

In the end they admitted they lost the letter between Ayr and Townsville as it never went thru the Townsville mail center
Righto thanks for that shame it took so many phone calls and getting duck shoved around I will get fresh papers drawn up tell the truck to head off and we will try again later

They just dont seem to care useless so an so's its not about the value of something to me its not even if its lost what dags me its the line of BS they continue to feed , we all make mistakes admit it and we can work some thing else out I still mighten be happy but we can start from there

thats almost rant LOL

seeya

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds