Skip to main content

AA 120 1959,60,61

More
13 years 10 months ago #30682 by atkipete
Replied by atkipete on topic Re: AA 120 1959,60,61
Thanks Ron and Swishy, never seen one of those Movemor gadgets and I dont think Worksafe would think too much of it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #30683 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: AA 120 1959,60,61
The Tandem Trac-

It sort of looks as simple as a hendrickson? Anyway, this one still survives, I don't know for how much longer, would depend on the price of scrap I would think.

More
13 years 9 months ago #30684 by atkipete
Replied by atkipete on topic Tandemtrac
You are a bloody champion Cam, never seen one before and I think they are pretty rare these days. The advertising of the day said it had "automatic tracking" to reduce tyre scrub must be some amount of give in the axle mounting points.
That is a piece of local history there and hopefully someone grabs it before the scrappie.

More
13 years 9 months ago #30685 by Manfred Range
Replied by Manfred Range on topic Re: AA 120 1959,60,61
Good Monday afternoon (Tuesday in OZ)! Hey I appreciate all the exceptionally good answers to my original question. It is amazing hows these threads weave around and scoot off into all kinds of directions! Here are some pictures of Inters in our country ca.59,60,61:

I also have some documents with all the measurements of the BC-150 (as we call it). Just can't find them! The red graintruck with the green box is identical to my Dads from the farm where I was born and raised. It is a rare beast, bery few made. Manfred

Manny

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds