Skip to main content

Club Plates

Victorian Club Permit Scheme applications for HCVCA.

The introduction of the logbook Club Permit Scheme in 2011 required the Club to enter into an agreement with vicroads regarding records and an approval system.    

Applicants should first check the vicroads website for Club Permit Scheme and then inquiries should be made to the Club Registrar.

It is important that the correct forms and support material are available and correctly completed when inquiries and/or applications are made.


South Australia Concessional Registration.

SA has a concessional registration scheme in operation, different to the Victorian Scheme. Inquiries should be made to the HCVCA SA Branch Authorizing Officer.

Dennis Brooks.