Skip to main content

Crawlin' the Hume 2014 - April 12-13

More
10 years 1 month ago #114825 by asw120
Steve, I have enjoyed your videos. Thanks for the efforts.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #114826 by
...well c'mon Steve, introduce y'self to the forum community so we can welcome you in.... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

More
10 years 1 month ago #114827 by emd645e3c

...well c'mon Steve, introduce y'self to the forum community so we can welcome you in.... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Umm....well....You've probably all figured out my name from the videos...I'm from central Victoria, and I don't have anything restored, because filming and photographing keeps me broke enough as it is !! I'm not a huge fan of "truck shows" as such, as my interest is getting them out in their natural habitat. I would have loved to have done some more of the on road pacing videos, but traffic flow on the Hume was an issue, with cars flowing at 110+, getting nice long pacing shots was proving impossible without constantly getting in the way of cars.

Steve

More
10 years 1 month ago #114828 by asw120

I would have loved to have done some more of the on road pacing videos, but traffic flow on the Hume was an issue, with cars flowing at 110+, getting nice long pacing shots was proving impossible without constantly getting in the way of cars.

Steve

I figured it would have been something like that. I, for one appreciate the ones you did manage to get.

Cheers, Jarrod (ASW)

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #114829 by
...thanks for the reply mate...... you've given the whole weekend roadshow a good crack any which way you look at it.... 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

....cheers to you and all the very best as a brand new minted member of this very good forum......

More
10 years 1 month ago #114830 by mackme
Hi all really new to all this but we had a great weekend and thanks to everyone for there efforts.In reply to brownys question the highway patrol were more than impressed with the B model but not so impressed with me having left my licence at home.Just as well i had the logbook from 2006 filled out anyway a quick check over and 20 minutes later we were on our way without a fine.Thanks to all the guys posting video it's great to watch.Thanks again Slasha and Frenchy and others for all there work looking forward to the next one Cheers

More
10 years 1 month ago #114831 by clarkie383

Twin stacks?

Thanks for the pics and videos and to all involved :)

More
10 years 1 month ago #114832 by werkhorse
Ten cab lights too :o :o :o

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
10 years 1 month ago #114833 by Roderick Smith
My next six. I knew that I was too slow with the Ford carrying the Prefect ute (which I have seen at a rally), so I took a trailing view too. As I prepared for this post, I noticed the two small (pedal?) cars, subject of a thread elsewhere. I'll crop and post specially. After seeing the comment about twin exhausts, I felt that I should use photoshop to shrink the unbelievably-tall one on 'Wood Grub' back to correct height, but I haven't the time, and then I would have to do all the fake exhausts too.

Roderick B Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor

More
10 years 1 month ago #114834 by emd645e3c
The final video of the event.

I might make a slideshow of the pics from the day when I get a chance.

Steve

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds