Skip to main content

Tanker accident Mona Vale

10 years 6 months ago #127787 by
Replied by on topic Re: Tanker accident Mona Vale
Something that hasn't been mentioned on here is the two widows were pulled from the car and the witnesses then tried but couldn't get the two husbands out.

Lots of people will be hurting for a long time.

Trevor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #127788 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: Tanker accident Mona Vale
Gday Grumpy,
Good to hear from ya!
Are you still turnin sand into munny?

It will be interesting to see what the future brings..

Its also just a bit sad, that we get to see so much bad publicity following an incident in our industry.
I am sure there are some extremely good deeds done each day, many lives possibly saved by a drivers skill alone.
At the end of the day, we are only human and despite all the best made plans, unfortunately, sometimes things do go wrong.

Keep on truckin

chocs 8-)

More
10 years 6 months ago #127789 by Mrsmackpaul

Whew, sorry Forum Administrators for makeing you extra work in taking this post down. I fully understand. It's well off topic from many angles, especially a truck forum about a crashed truck in Mona Vale.
But, i got my little moment in the sun, even if only for a few minutes before you sprung me.

"Keep the Red Flag flying."
lol

:( :'( :-X
-b

(and now, just for the moment, a tiny bit >:( )

I reckon we need two new subject folders on this forum ... 'The Soapbox', and 'The Sin Bin'! ;D ;D ;D

I dont think we have enough mega bytes for that ;D ;D ;D
Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
10 years 6 months ago #127790 by rex
Replied by rex on topic Re: Tanker accident Mona Vale
Come on guy's please back off this accident has put our industry back in the face of the Public and more comments are only adding fuel to the fire. Click down to the bottom of the site to see how many people visit this forum then think about how the media can sell more newspapers at the expensive of the Transport Industry based on some of the comments on this forum.

Rex

Making a small effort to save the history of road transport in Australia by being in front of Simms

More
10 years 6 months ago #127791 by bigcam
I think Rex's comments are very valid.
It is a good time to draw this to a close, as such it is locked.

There has been another thread started dealing with truck brakes-
www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1381485103/17#17

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds