Skip to main content

Inter AR 110

More
11 years 8 months ago #91695 by fxs80
Replied by fxs80 on topic Re: Inter AR 110
G'Day Cam, just a note that hubs do come apart from the drums - they need to done in a press though.
I have done it on my AR110 & have just done it on the little D series, I used the orig. hub with a ford vented disc just had to change the studs to ford BF as the orig. ones were too short. this means I can still run orig. wheels.
This all may be old news or no news but I'll throw it in here just in case :D :D :D :D
Gary

1939 D2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #91696 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: Inter AR 110
Thanks FXS, I just picked up all the gear from the brake mob and the drums scrapped in for minimum thickness which was lucky. Resleeved master cylinder and all the slaves, all new rubber hoses, relined the shoes and skimmed the drums.

More
11 years 8 months ago #91697 by Coupeute
Replied by Coupeute on topic Re: Inter AR 110
I did get a rubber kit Cam. Some from Scotts. The one that seals the bonnet & the one around the air vent came from USA. Depending on how far you are going, I had to get the centre screen divider out of the Dodge/fargo section. All other bits were there between AL & AS sections. The only hubcaps I have seen went for $1000 rechromed on ebay. Singles come up sometimes. I paid $30 for a buggered one to make a clock for the shed. I still have a part number list for rubbers if you need them.

AL110 inter ute &&FC Holden Wagon&&HJ Holden 1 Tonner&&

More
11 years 8 months ago #91698 by bigcam
Thanks Dave, after a bit of thought I was thinking I might leave the paint at least for the time being. It looks pretty cool the way it is. Got the brakes finished today.

More
11 years 8 months ago #91699 by towie
Replied by towie on topic Re: Inter AR 110
hi big cam try travelallparts .com in u.s.a for hub caps they have a lot of repo inter parts

More
11 years 8 months ago #91700 by Dodge fan
Replied by Dodge fan on topic Re: Inter AR 110

Thanks Dave, after a bit of thought I was thinking I might leave the paint at least for the time being. It looks pretty cool the way it is. Got the brakes finished today.

I wouldn't paint it unless it really needed a tart up bigcam. She looks way cool the way she is :)
Billy 8-)

Playing around at Dodge City
Dodge AT4-760&&FB Holden Ute

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #91701 by bigcam
Thanks Towie, spot on.

www.travelallparts.com/products/?view=product&product_id=16885

hi big cam try travelallparts .com in u.s.a for hub caps they have a lot of repo inter parts

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by bigcam.

More
11 years 8 months ago #91702 by Coupeute
Replied by Coupeute on topic Re: Inter AR 110
I agree. Looks nice & straight. The oldihc could be a link for hucaps too.

AL110 inter ute &&FC Holden Wagon&&HJ Holden 1 Tonner&&

11 years 8 months ago #91703 by
Replied by on topic Re: Inter AR 110
Cam

I have got a few odd ones in the shed will have a look and measure up and see if they are any good for you.

Trevor

More
11 years 8 months ago #91704 by bigcam
Thanks Trev, those ones from Travellall parts are nice, but a bit to shiney for the rest of the ute.

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds