Skip to main content

Golden Oldies Truck Show Dubbo 9th August 2014

More
9 years 8 months ago #113521 by angle-iron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #113522 by modela2010
Thanks for put up the pictures V8. A good time was had by all from the feedback today. A big thank you to all that made it to Dubbo for the show. With out your effort and appreciation of old trucks and tractors the show would not occur. Once again Thanks. More photos will be up tonight, when I find 5 mins.

Take care and see you all in 2016..

Jon

More
9 years 8 months ago #113523 by angle-iron

More
9 years 8 months ago #113524 by angle-iron

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #113525 by angle-iron
Great show with a great group of people, Thanks to the Dubbo guys, did a great job.One for the bus guys, ALBERT,
the double decker from Sydney thats been everywhere,a great story behind it.http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n597/angle-iron1/681df982-50d4-41c2-95f2-c5ea1720a50f_zps949a0ab7.jpg?t=1407645997. ;)
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by angle-iron.

9 years 8 months ago #113526 by
Thanks for all the great pics fellas...looks like everyone is having a great time....and have a safe trip home eh. 8-) 8-) 8-)

More
9 years 8 months ago #113527 by modela2010
Hi Angle iron. Thanks for the photos. Hope you all had a great time!

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #113528 by Swishy
Gr8 Pix angel eye n

only spoiled by D last one

in D 2nd batch

LOL
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Swishy.

More
9 years 8 months ago #113529 by theroadbossman
To Brian, Jon, and everyone else that made this show what it was; you guys need a standing ovation for the preparation and effort that went into probably the best show I have ever attended.

The quality and quantity of trucks and machinery was - as my wife put it - astounding.
There was just too many absolutely beautiful vehicles there to identify one standout...

If you liked the sound of a GM, you probably had wet pants; a certain 9000 on the Jakes in the grand parade made the crowd go ooohh-ahh (it was great Tony ;) )

On a corporate basis, from the business people who I work in conjunction with it was a no-brainer to pledge our support for the 2016 event: book us in NOW Brian, same space, same place.

The Golden Oldies promised a good show but they delivered an excellent event, the unfortunate part is that words and pictures cannot describe the atmosphere that was there and the extent of the great vehicles and people.

WELL DONE ALL !
cheers from (a very tired) Brett & Wendy

Austral Tourmaster with 6V92T mechanical

More
9 years 8 months ago #113530 by AERODYNE
Well done to the whole team,what a show,for me i saw the best Kenworth and Dodge in the country .The place was packed with fantastic trucks ,fantastic people and great storys ,it was the best show i have every been too.Brian and Jon give yourselves a big pat on the back ,thanks for putting on a great show and taking time to say hello .Angle thanks for the photos and Swishy great job mate,can't wait for 16
Cheers Chappo

Time to create page: 0.502 seconds