Skip to main content

Golden Oldies Truck Show Dubbo 9th August 2014

More
9 years 8 months ago #113561 by asw120
That yellow job reminds me of a mystery paddock find on this forum recently (8 spoke spiders). I'll have to look for it.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #113562 by bigcam
Jarrod, the Yellow truck is a Dodge, Mick from Toowoomba owns it, good chance you'd see it at Allora or any of the events up that way.

That yellow job reminds me of a mystery paddock find on this forum recently (8 spoke spiders). I'll have to look for it.

Jarrod.

More
9 years 8 months ago #113563 by asw120
Thanks Cam. Hanged if I can find the mystery truck, it had a Reo engine, but we couldn't quite pin it down. The search function only seems to look back a few months.....

The wheels are the thing - 8 spokes.

Cheers, Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
9 years 7 months ago #113564 by bigcam
Search function on the forum is very average.
try Google and just put HCVC in with the search, it works heaps better.

More
9 years 7 months ago #113565 by asw120

Search function on the forum is very average.
try Google and just put HCVC in with the search, it works heaps better.

On the way to work this morning in the Otismobile when the same thought occurred :D Lot of good it was at 6 o'clock during the morning commute....

A searching I will go....
Cheers.

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

9 years 7 months ago #113566 by
Here you go Jarrod.

Loosley. :) ;)

More
9 years 7 months ago #113567 by asw120
Thanks for that! Quite clearly different.
So how did you manage to find the post? I still haven't :-[

Cheers, Jarrod.

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

9 years 7 months ago #113568 by
Jarrod.
I knew that I had posted a Picture and made a comment on this vehicle, so I went back to my Flickr page and looked to see the date when I up loaded the pic and then matched the date with the forum page.
Loosley. :) ;) PS I also remembered that it was under the Restoration chat page.

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds