Sydney Old Hume Highway Road Run - Haulin The Hume

More
12 years 8 months ago #45077 by Chocs
10 sleeps to go!!!! :D :D

chocs 8-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #45078 by John Whale
10 days chocks?? hope you have plenty of batteries for camera as nothing short of pages and pages of photo's will suffice for us poor unfortanates who cant go regards whale

More
12 years 8 months ago #45079 by prodrive
Yeah Chocs, seems I'm to busy / scabby / lazy / broke / tired (etc) to go, we going to need a SHITE load of pics please!!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing the list of old bangas that make the journey.
Matter of fact better make a few videos too! Oh and don't forget the road trip stories too hey....
Cheers
Richard

More
12 years 8 months ago #45080 by Chocs

Yeah Chocs, seems I'm to busy / scabby / lazy / broke / tired (etc) to go, we going to need a SHITE load of pics please!!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing the list of old bangas that make the journey.
Matter of fact better make a few videos too! Oh and don't forget the road trip stories too hey....
Cheers
Richard

Well...bein as how you blokes arn't goin....
you won't need all the fuel and munny ya got saved up....
Maybe you could just set me up a fuel card??????
I could sorta trade it off with a few pics and a few 'secret' long tall stories!!!

chocs 8-)

More
12 years 8 months ago #45081 by Chocs
9 sleeps to go!!!!

or 1 sleep, 26 shakers, 4 duros, 6 briquettes, 76 little bottles of coke......and 3 boxes of bex and 2 packs of vincents.....

oh and 14 rolls of quickeze

YEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA :D :D :D

chocs 8-)

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #45082 by geoffb
Tell you what Choc re the fuel thing put a couple more Zero's on what I was giving you
But don't put weights on those trucks that you are looking at :D
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by geoffb.

12 years 8 months ago #45083 by
Chocs it sounds like you are really excited about this trip I hope your truck makes there and back again ;D ;D.

8 SLEEPS TO GO NOW

More
12 years 8 months ago #45084 by Dingodan
As a kid we used to trundle up and down the old hume quiet often in Dads Stramit truck and stop at a road house called Bimbo's....Is that it?....In the early 70's....I cant recall where it was...any one else remember that one?
We also used to catch the Bargo to Picton Bus, a double decker, and the idea was to get upstairs on the right and as it came down the hill and swung under the rail line at Picton all charge over to the left and push the side of the bus....Managed to give the tunnel wall a couple of good whacks before we were barred from upstairs :( Dont know why ;)
DD

More
12 years 8 months ago #45085 by Scummy

Chocs it sounds like you are really excited about this trip I hope your truck makes there and back again ;D ;D.

8 SLEEPS TO GO NOW

It's a transtar , it will make it a million times ! 8-)

More
12 years 8 months ago #45086 by Dingodan

Well...bein as how you blokes arn't goin....
you won't need all the fuel and munny ya got saved up....
Maybe you could just set me up a fuel card??????
I could sorta trade it off with a few pics and a few 'secret' long tall stories!!!

chocs 8-)

You ever thought of asking Julia that Chocs? Seems she has money to preserve old graves, buy old trucks, pay people to do dances from their homeland, help those who drive pink fire trucks to have a Mardi Gras and an interesting one....commemerate eminent Australians. Who could be the more emminent and quintessential Ozzy than a trucky and what better way to remember their contribution than a blast down the old Hume...Maybe it could be a fundraiser for the Widows fund or something....Just something to think about for the future but good on you for doing it!
DD

Time to create page: 0.536 seconds