Skip to main content

warrigul

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #21715 by davjoh
warrigul was created by davjoh
travelling from bayswater to lardner park in a heavy vehicle would it be necessary to fill out the gestapos log book it is a kilometre over 100 k. ? via the princess highway
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by davjoh.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #21716 by
Replied by on topic Re: warrigul
DJ, I would fill out because Vic Roads seem to be out and about lot at the moment no use ruining a good weekend for the sake of a couple K's. Dave

More
14 years 3 months ago #21717 by atkipete
Replied by atkipete on topic Re: warrigul
I reckon you would be under the 100 easy. It is still radial distance isnt it ie "as the crow flies" rather than by road.

More
14 years 3 months ago #21718 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: warrigul
wouldnt it be easier to fill it out????
there has been more time spent asking about it...than there would have been filling it out..
ya wont get booked for filling it out 8-)if its under a hundred k's!!

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 3 months ago #21719 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: warrigul

Davjoh
Gudday M8

here u go save this off n fill in then check if its the way to go (should work Aust wide)
Clik here for the route planner doo dadd
cumz up with 91.892 kz

me thinks U need to fill in book every time u start work including loading /unloading, checkn truck wash n greasin etc

but if U do as Chocs sez i'm sure they'd find a way to book U alldepends if they got there quota for the month or U rub m up the rong way
so make sure correct spellin, i's dotted n 't'z crossed
n in your very best hand writing n u should get a pritty elephant stamp
LOL

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
14 years 3 months ago #21720 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: warrigul
Swishy, they cant give elephant stamps any more, the Animal liberationist say it discrimiates against smaller animals, best you can hope for id a non descript geometrical design in invisible ink, cant look like a tick or a cross 'cause it might inicate positive or negative attitudes and plus & o might be gender orientated, and colours might be seen to be racist or discriminatory...

So... a ticket is a whole lot easier to hand out... "book him danno - we will work out what for later"

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

14 years 3 months ago #21721 by
Replied by on topic Re: warrigul
Just rember - if you forget to tick a box , spell a location incorectly , forget to write state (VIC) at start and finish location , write VICTORIA , NOT VIC in appropriate box at the top of page , don't cover refueling time as work time ( fuel dockets and most weighbridge dockets have times printed ) and the list goes on ; it can be a very costly exercise - not only for the current entry but any entry previously made , cheers Clarke . >:(

More
14 years 3 months ago #21722 by atkipete
What do you mean that not to cover refueling as work time. You cant call it rest time can you ?
When I was driving I always used the same clock ( mobile phone) to do everything as other peoples clocks can be a few minutes either way.

More
14 years 3 months ago #21723 by kennymopar2
Replied by kennymopar2 on topic Re: warrigul
it is funny how they see a refuelling stop as a "15minute" break ..but if you open the back doors of your truck your working(although your probably just grabbing the esky ;)

More
14 years 2 months ago #21724 by atkipete
Heading down there tomorrow, anyone else going ?

Time to create page: 0.593 seconds