Skip to main content

asked for help

More
10 years 10 months ago #120205 by andyperth
asked for help was created by andyperth
I asked you guys for help not one answer. you all suck I am glad the jeep forum is not like you mob. you suck

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #120206 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: asked for help
Andy, you might find the reason there is no replies is that no one had an answer for you.

As frustrating as it maybe, there is no need for a bit of petulance, generally speaking, if someone has some information, they usually can't help but pass it on. It is up to you weather you want to stick with the forum, but I know there are a lot of people it has helped, both from the East and the west.

As far as sucking? is that a Jeep thing? LOL.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by bigcam.

More
10 years 10 months ago #120207 by hayseed
Replied by hayseed on topic Re: asked for help

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
10 years 10 months ago #120208 by Dodge fan
Replied by Dodge fan on topic Re: asked for help
Pity you take that attitude Andy. As Cam said, if people have the required info they are more than happy to pass it on. I've posted stuff on here before and if no one replies obviously they don't have an answer.
I've got to admit and as a member on here that's not the first time someone has said that I suck. My young bloke has told me that before when I didn't let him have his own way ;)
Oh, I've also been known to suck down a few coldies now and then, or is that suck back? After a few I can never remember :D
Billy 8-)

Playing around at Dodge City
Dodge AT4-760&&FB Holden Ute

10 years 10 months ago #120209 by
Replied by on topic Re: asked for help
Their is no reason to use that attitude on us!

We all try to help where we can. Since you started a new topic just to express your poor attitude I'm not even sure what question you even asked now and that you are upset of not getting an answer for!

If you would like to calm down and remind us what your question was maybe we would be willing to help. However with this display of poor behavior I'm not sure how many would now be willing to assist.

But you never know.

More
10 years 10 months ago #120210 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: asked for help
Andy, I hope I may have assisted with a possible answer to your question, in you original posting.. :-/

Always good to remember, that one of the thousands of people visiting and reading this particular Forum may have a particular part you need. :-/

chocs 8-)

10 years 10 months ago #120211 by
Replied by on topic Re: asked for help
...andyperth .. we might all suck, but there is no need for you to be a sook.....bide your time and chill out mate ::) ::) ::)

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #120212 by GM Diesel
Replied by GM Diesel on topic Re: asked for help
Maybe try some patience in future mate.
I know where there are a couple of good 68 F500 parts trucks in WA, rusted cabs but mechanically both go you could have probably had both for a couple of cartons.
Unfortunately because of your attitude mate you missed out.

Basil

GM Diesels - Converting diesel into noise since 1938.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by GM Diesel.

More
10 years 10 months ago #120213 by MMKNJL
Replied by MMKNJL on topic Re: asked for help
being normally aspirated ain't all that bad

Max

More
10 years 10 months ago #120214 by JBran
Replied by JBran on topic Re: asked for help
Sometimes people can't answer everything...clearly you have a bit to learn about life, all that attitude will get you close to is a ban (probably)!!

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds