Skip to main content

R180 Sunvisor

More
12 years 2 days ago #83527 by Mairjimmy
R180 Sunvisor was created by Mairjimmy

A older mate of mine (not much older than me) ;) ;) ;) is looking for a sunvisor for his R180 which is nearly finished,looks good,maybe someone out there has one or there maybe a supplier of new ones who could help,he is also after a hood liner
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #83528 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: R180 Sunvisor
He still looking for one :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? ,it looks pretty good now but a sun visor would improve its looks. Has set it up as a prime mover. l should have got a photo of it yesterday when l was there.
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
10 years 5 months ago #83529 by smiley
Replied by smiley on topic Re: R180 Sunvisor
G'day, Hyway visors (I think that how its spelt) told me they probably would have something to fit, they have a web site you could check out.
Smiley.

More
10 years 5 months ago #83530 by inter mission
Replied by inter mission on topic Re: R180 Sunvisor
Mairjimmy, may be able to help you out with a sun visor cheers Aaron (inter mission ) 0488042758

More
10 years 5 months ago #83531 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: R180 Sunvisor
Thanks to Inter mission looks like we are in luck, the power of this forum [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]:

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds