Skip to main content

WESTERN SYDNEY HISTORICAL TRUCK CLUB INC

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #18284 by WSHTC inc
Hi all well some of you have heard about us we have started a sydney based truck club Well the first meeting will be held on 13/12/09 @ metropolitan towing yard at 17 sunblest crs MT Druitt off Kurrajong ave at 10:30 am a snag on the barby and tea,coffee or cold drink will be supplyed
so bring a chair to sit on Happy Trucking. Brad Dwyer
contact 0449186587
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by WSHTC inc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #18285 by bparo
Good luck with it guys. You will be the 2nd last state to get a club. I am sure if you want a hand the committee at the HCVC will be able to help with advice, show yoiu our constitiution etc to get you up and running without having to recreate all that admin stuff from scratch.

The HCVC has members in all states (and New Zealand) so you may find some people are members of both clubs.

It is great to hear of another club starting and the hobby expanding. Keep up the good work

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
14 years 5 months ago #18286 by mammoth
BParo, do you mean 2nd last capital city? as NSW already has 2 truck clubs (now 2 more than Victoria!) >:(

More
14 years 5 months ago #18287 by bparo
I humbly apologise - I was working through an old list.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
14 years 5 months ago #18288 by busntruck
With the new (and long over due) Sydney club that would make at least three truck clubs in NSW.
Our clubs been going strong for 10 years now.
I can see the new Sydney club growing very fast. :)

"Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell."

14 years 5 months ago #18289 by
And here in Victoria we have 4 truck clubs being HCVCA , ATHS, Trafalger Truck Restorers, HCVCA Ballarat Branch. Dave

More
14 years 5 months ago #18290 by mammoth
Isn't ATHS(Australian Branch) ::) a national club?

More
14 years 5 months ago #18291 by busntruck
So the mexicans have two clubs the HCVC & Trafalger Truck Restorers. I agree the ATHS Aust chapter is a national group. :D ;D ::)

More
14 years 5 months ago #18292 by Andy Wright
Ballarat branch as a separate club is a stretch, Dave. :P

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
14 years 5 months ago #18293 by busntruck
The more truck & commercial vehicle clubs the better, so we can all stick it to the vintage car clubs. ;D
Both of the existing NSW truck clubs are keen to support the new Sydney club, we will all work together. :) I am positive the new club will be a sucess.

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds