More
14 years 5 months ago #18294 by Andy Wright

all stick it to the vintage car clubs.

Ah, a man after my own heart. ;D

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #18295 by monty
The more clubs the better, hopefully the old truck movement will become just as stong as the car mobs.

-Monty ;)

More
14 years 5 months ago #18296 by bparo
agreed - as long as we can all work together and not try to put each other down as happens in some circles

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
14 years 5 months ago #18297 by Cunning Stunt

agreed - as long as we can all work together and not try to put each other down as happens in some circles

I bet Deadly just had a quiet sob of relief - no more Bedford jokes!! :o

Some play hard to get

More
14 years 5 months ago #18298 by bparo
No - Bedford owners deserve whatever they get ;)

Seriously I would hate to destroy good natured banter and stirring but some people (not on the forum thankfully) are turning personal greivances into an "our club is better than you club" battle and have stopped sharing information about events, shows etc. This attitude disappoints me.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
14 years 5 months ago #18299 by Cunning Stunt
The thing that I love about the truck clubs is that there is a minimal amount of that garbage that goes on and most blokes seem to be very down to earth with a good acceptance of all vehicles. We all share that same appreciation of just how much work goes in to preserving our transport history.

I'm sure that the new Sydney club will work out and I know the guys who are setting it up. We have been lacking it here for some time eventhough the following is extremely strong.

Some play hard to get

14 years 5 months ago #18300 by
When they get it sorted out I will make the effort to try get get there in the British Mack for one there events as many of you know I like driving my old girl all over the country.

By way I havn't been to steak and kidney for over 30 years what great excuse. Dave :D

More
14 years 5 months ago #18301 by Andy Wright

This attitude disappoints me.

Disgusts me as it does nothing to further the movement.

Fortunately, as Bruce says, the most down-to-earth and appreciative blokes can be found in old truck clubs.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
14 years 5 months ago #18302 by WSHTC inc
Hi all we had our first meeting (wshtc) today not a bad rollup for a sunday :o A fair bit of talk on what members wanted out of a sydney club how were when and why all sorts of feed back some changes will be made to accomdate all members from all age groups a very good day had by all barbie went well , Thanks to all that sent best wishes and advice and help offered
Happy Trucking Brad Dwyer

More
14 years 5 months ago #18303 by monty

The thing that I love about the truck clubs is that there is a minimal amount of that garbage that goes on and most blokes seem to be very down to earth with a good acceptance of all vehicles. We all share that same appreciation of just how much work goes in to preserving our transport history.

I'm sure that the new Sydney club will work out and I know the guys who are setting it up. We have been lacking it here for some time eventhough the following is extremely strong.

ill second that real tip top bunch of buch blokes and will always help when your in a pickle or if you dont know, that like to take the piss and lots of BS heheheheh ;)

Time to create page: 0.606 seconds