Skip to main content

Beenliegh Show

More
14 years 1 month ago #26567 by bigcam
Beenliegh Show was created by bigcam
Once again, the Heritage Truck Association is holding thier show at Beenliegh. I've been told the Tractor Pull is coming as well. The club put on a BBQ on Friday night for all those who get there on Friday and give them a bit of a hand, and Saturday night is the dinner, with an Auction and ussually a band.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #26568 by ray
Replied by ray on topic Re: Beenliegh Show
G'day Bigcam, Just out of curiousity, is the truck on the bottom of the flyer one of Gilltraps old FWD trucks. They used to have a couple out the back of their museum on the Gold Coast many moons ago?

14 years 1 month ago #26569 by
Replied by on topic Re: Beenliegh Show
That wagon at the bottom of the flyer is a Caldwell Vale, I think it is fwd

More
14 years 1 month ago #26570 by ray
Replied by ray on topic Re: Beenliegh Show
G'day jmackb, my mistake, I forgot to put Caldwell Vale in front of FWD. I remember having a look at those many years ago before they came up for sale when they wound down the museum.

14 years 1 month ago #26571 by
Replied by on topic Re: Beenliegh Show
Ray, I've seen it once running at Mt. Gravatt. It looked like a pretty good resto job. That was mid 90's

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26572 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Re: Beenliegh Show
How's it gearing up Cam?
I still have work to do on my bogie trailer before it can be regoed so it may not be ready in time :( new steel deck all done, finish painting, install new brake valves & lines, lights, get suspension back on etc etc :-X

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26573 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: Beenliegh Show
Should be good Mammoth, though it may be the last year at Beenliegh. Your trailers getting there, I've still got to finish my 2 trucks as well.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26574 by busntruck
Replied by busntruck on topic Re: Beenliegh Show
Bigcam,
I have just booked my flight up to Beenleigh, so will be there on the Saturday. 8-) :)

"Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell."

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26575 by Old AB
Replied by Old AB on topic Re: Beenliegh Show
Just had the old AB ute out of the shed, sittin for 3 months and started straight away. Went for a run up the road, give it a wash and put it away. She's now ready for Beenleigh.

Keep old inters alive.

More
14 years 1 week ago #26576 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: Beenliegh Show
Right-E-Row, if anyone is coming from afar, and wants to go to the dinner on Saturday night, we need to know by the 15th. It's a good feed, you'd be mad if you missed out, and you'll be full as a Doctors Wallet when you leave, they usually also have entertainment, last year it was a couple of singers, and an Auction. If you have trouble getting on to the club, let me know, and I'll pass it on.It's only $25.00, you can't go Sizzler for that.

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds