Skip to main content

HVCCVC Kenworth exhibit day June 16, 2012

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 3 days ago #82358 by WHITE VT
Gilbert & Roach the local Kenworth dealer has asked the Hunter Club to put on an exhibition of old trucks for their off the pallet sale day on 16th June, 2012.
Times are 8am - 2:30pm
Where: Gilbert & Roach - Hexham NSW
Gilbert & Roach will supply a bbq breakfast and lunch for those who can exhibit.
At this stage our club has only one Kenworth at the moment and would love for anyone available with a Kenworth or Peterbuilt to attend.
All old trucks are welcome, however being a Kenworth day; it would be nice if there were some vintage Kenworths available for display for the public to see.
I do know the Penrith show is on that weekend and we don't want to interfear with that but Kenworth is a major sponsor for our 2013 muster and we will endevour to help them out in return.
If anyone is passing through on the Saturday 16th June, 2012 it would be great to have you join us.

Anyone interested can you let me know by the end of May 2012 so Kenworth can cater for you.

Darren 0402 115 715
darrenpeak@optusnet.com.au
Last edit: 12 years 3 days ago by Andy Wright.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 days ago #82359 by busntruck
Hi Darren, I will be there, will bring some pommie stuff to add some class to the display. lol :)

"Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell."

12 years 4 days ago #82360 by
I'll be up that way for the sale and a look see

More
11 years 11 months ago #82361 by diamondnutt
Hi Darren, We will be there with European Top Class classic gear and if lucky American Classic gear. ;D

More
11 years 11 months ago #82362 by WHITE VT
Thank you all for your reply. We have had quite a few off line enquiries also. We are expecting approx a dozen vehicles so far. Anyone else is still very welcome to show up on the day.
Must be there between 7:30am - 8:00am as due to safety reasons trucks are not to be moving while the general public are there.

See you there

further enquiries
Darren
Mob: 0402 115 715

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #82363 by busntruck
A few pics from the HVCCVC display at Gilbert & Roach yesterday. It's my first attemp to upload pics will get it better next time. lol :)

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by busntruck.

More
11 years 11 months ago #82364 by WHITE VT
Thanks AB for putting the photo's on here.
We all had a great morning with Kenworth supplying a hot Breakfast and lunch for all.
Scott from spare parts sends a personal thank you for everyone who participated. He gave all that exhibited a Kenworth showbag that AB has got. AB will catch up with you all again soon to give you your bag.
It is great to be able to promote our club in the local area with one of our major sponsors in our next truck muster/show on the 8th, 9th & 10th March 2012.

Thank you all for attending. :)

Darren

More
11 years 11 months ago #82365 by busntruck
A few more pics from the HVCCVC display yesterday.

11 years 11 months ago #82366 by
Great display you guys put on and got some great buys inside. Loved the Leyland bus tug.
Geoff

More
11 years 11 months ago #82367 by busntruck
Hi Geoff, In the next edition or so of Vintage Trucks & Commercials Mag there should be a story on the old Leyland bus tug. :)

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds