Skip to main content

Since the last Forum update last weekend

More
3 years 1 week ago #219787 by Dave_64
Been having similar issues here, tried that clearing the cache out, worked ok for next cupla days but every now and then asks me to re-sign in with user name and password. Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 week ago #219788 by cobbadog
I went down the road that Terry suggested on the desktop and so far that seems to have done the job. Tonight on my tablet I just used Olivers way and have not tried leaving and coming back as yet but will later.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

More
3 years 1 week ago #219789 by Sarge
Did the cookie thing, via the chrome page not the tablet settings, works for me.

NB... I didn't get to select what cookies I munched so I just did them all.

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #219797 by Mrsmackpaul

cliffo wrote: Same problem here but I did not understand one word of the remedy so will wait till someone 6 years old comes...they will know

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep I'm understanding this, unfortunately I only have Miss Molly and we all know how much help she is

Paul

Hurry up Dad Mrs Mack and I are waiting

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by Mrsmackpaul.

More
3 years 1 week ago #219799 by Morris
I'm using Firefox (I think) but cannot find "options"

When I go to Index there is no "Edit"

and I don't have a six (or any other age) guru to help me.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!

More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #219801 by Gryphon
Hi,

for those that have cleared the cookie jar and you are still asked to login each time, make sure you have ticked the box 'Remember Me' near where you enter your userid and password.

For Firefox, click on the three horizontal lines in the top right of your browser window and it will open up a Menu where you will find 'Options' under 'Add ons' about halfway down the list of menu items.

For anyone else needing instructions go to Google Search or any search engine page and type in 'clear browser cache' and if you want to some more specific include the name of the browse and or your phone, e.g. 'Clear Browser Cache Firefox Android'

Common Browsers
Chrome (Google)
Firefox (Mozilla)
Safari (Apple)
Edge (Microsoft)
Opera (forgot)

And common phones
iPhone (Apple)
Android (Anything else)
Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by Gryphon.

More
3 years 1 week ago #219816 by werkhorse
Tried all of that.... Still gotta sign in every time I get on here...

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago #219819 by cobbadog
So far tttthe clearing of the cache has worked on the desktop but not on the tablet. Will do it again now on the tablet and see how we go.
Hope you dont think this all about whinging about it we justg hope it helps you understand whats is going on.

Just went to my profile - edit - forum settings - clear cache where it remained highlighted so then I hit save. So far it is holding my log in status after leaving and returning.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by cobbadog.

More
3 years 1 week ago #219822 by werkhorse

werkhorse wrote: Tried all of that.... Still gotta sign in every time I get on here...

And now all of a sudden it's fixed itself.... :huh: :dry: :S

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
3 years 1 week ago #219826 by Gryphon

cobbadog wrote: Hope you dont think this all about whinging about it we justg hope it helps you understand whats is going on.

That is fine, the update that went wrong on Sunday meant I had to restore and rebuild the site from back ups and it has been problem free other than this issue so that has been good.

I managed to do some of the updates I tried on Sunday tonight/this morning and touch wood it has gone through okay this time, the rest I will do later.

Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, asw120

Time to create page: 0.576 seconds