Skip to main content

which dealer here has the best price?

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #157976 by kenny-mopar
www.tradeearthmovers.com.au/detail/dozer...terpillar/d9e/294458

www.constructionsales.com.au/buy/private...8%28%28Price%3Drange [..20000]%26%28%28%28SiloType%3D[Dealer%20New]|SiloType%3D[Dealer%20Used]%29|SiloType%3D[Dealer%20Near%20New]%29|SiloType%3D[Private%20Used]%29%29%26Category%3DDozers%29%26Service%3D[Constructionsales]%29%26SaleStatus%3D[For%20Sale]%29&pso=0&pss=Premium

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #157977 by Swishy
Kenny Mop Par
Gudday M8

Go fir the one th@ offerz the steak knives

LOL

them tracks look bald n u wouldnt get a roadworthy

LOL
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #157978 by kenny-mopar
i agree ol mate .. one place wants $16500 for a rusty boat anchor ... yet you can ( could of ? ) got a identical one for $8000 elsewhere

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #157979 by overnite

i agree ol mate .. one place wants $16500 for a rusty boat anchor ... yet you can ( could of ? ) got a identical one for $8000 elsewhere

They are the same machine, (check out the blue scrap metal trailer in the background). Only the address is changed, seems someone wants to make a quick $8,500. In that case ill have the $8,000 one thanks.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #157980 by kenny-mopar

They are the same machine, (check out the blue scrap metal trailer in the background). Only the address is changed, seems someone wants to make a quick $8,500. In that case ill have the $8,000 one thanks.
[/quote]

exactly .. :-[

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #157981 by ray
And the dearer one is 13 years younger !!

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #157982 by ianoz
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationWonder if it is the same one than sold on ebay recently for about $3500.
I would say so . Be quick looking , It is a completed listing , so will disappear soon .

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #157983 by dieseldog
Do my eyes deceive me or is the trailer blacked out on the second listing? Some unscrupulous people/dealers will list the same POS twice with differing prices so the cheaper, but still highly priced, machine will look like better value. And its a bonus if some wally pays more as per the higher asking price.

Its all just mind games to make us pay more for something worth less. If you look hard enough, you can see it in retail stores all the time.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #157984 by kenny-mopar
Crikey they bought it for $3500 .... A bit of a price increase now... I guess there may have been more bidding if it was advertised as a D9? It looks like it sold for scrap value there would still be over 30 tons of steel in the beast once all the rust falls off

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #157985 by ianoz
Hard to say what the go is with it. The machine had gone though Ebay a couple of times before it sold .The starting price dropping with each new listing .

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds