Skip to main content

What is this truck?

More
10 years 1 month ago #140928 by Peter C
What is this truck? was created by Peter C
G'Day. I'm new to this forum and vintage trucks in general, but I have found this almost complete rig and am keen to find out what make/model/year it is. I think around late 20's? How do I attach photos?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #140929 by plastic bertrand
youll need to set up a photobucket account first, download to photobucket then load here. the icon for adding pictures here are on the top left side of the reply box
hope this helps
tim

More
10 years 1 month ago #140930 by Peter C
Replied by Peter C on topic Re: What is this truck?
Thanks Tim.... I'll give it a go.

More
10 years 1 month ago #140931 by Peter C
No joy with this. I have set up the photobucket account and uploaded photos but when I click on the insert image icon ( 3rd from left ) I just get ..[img][/img]

More
10 years 1 month ago #140932 by asw120
Replied by asw120 on topic Re: What is this truck?
The URL for the picture goes in between those img's in the square brackets. I actually haven't worked that way out, so I type the brackets manually and paste the link in between.

Keep trying, you'll get it.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #140933 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Re: What is this truck?
You should not have to type anything to get the photo up. There is no need to use the little yellow box at the top of the page if you are having problems.

Go to your Photobucket Library.

Click on the photo you want. It will come up large on its own page. On the right side click on IMG. It will flicker in yellow and say 'copied"

Now you have the photo "sitting in your mouse"

Go to the truck forum and type up your message as either a new thread or a reply to an existing thread as you would do normally (or open up your own previous post with "modify"). When you have finished typing right click your mouse and press "paste" and your photo will go straight on to your prepared post (actually in a code so you will just see writing instead of an actual photo).

You can continue writing after you do this or go back to Photobucket and pick up more photos to bring across to the same post.

Just imagine that bunch of code is your photo so you can write above or below it as required to get a post that is nicely set out with text between the photos.

You are now ready to send it off so click on "post" (or "save" if you are modifying an existing post), and your message will come up on the forum and all that code will suddenly change itself automatically into your photo.

Lang
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Lang.

More
10 years 1 month ago #140934 by Peter C
OK ..... the photos ....... one at a time... No.1
[imghttp://rs751.pbsrc.com/albums/xx159/yardbuilder1/P1030840-Copy_zps46cddd42.jpg~c200][/img]
http://rs751.pbsrc.com/albums/xx159/yardbuilder1/P1030838-Copy_zpsd70cad0f.jpg~c200

More
10 years 1 month ago #140935 by Peter C
No.2
[imghttp://rs751.pbsrc.com/albums/xx159/yardbuilder1/P1030838-Copy_zpsd70cad0f.jpg~c200][/img]

More
10 years 1 month ago #140936 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Re: What is this truck?
Nearly there, Peter

None of that code should come up. Keep trying.

Lang

More
10 years 1 month ago #140937 by Peter C
No.3 .....

http://rs751.pbsrc.com/albums/xx159/yardbuilder1/P1030833-Copy_zpsc2a3a994.jpg~c200

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds