Skip to main content

Kenworth T600

More
10 years 11 months ago #118462 by lewy
Kenworth T600 was created by lewy
Hi all,
We are looking for a front diff housing for a 1989 T600, Ours have eaton centers with torsion suspension but that can be changed if one has different type of suspension mount. Anyone who can give us a lead to one would be much appreciated.
Might concider a full ass end if price is right.
The one in it has a spun bearing and has been peened up a few too many times.
Cheers
Lewy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #118463 by philip
Replied by philip on topic Re: Kenworth T600
lewy ring utw universal truck wreckers in shepparton buy a hole back end on air bag to suit ur diffs. or sell me the t600 regards phil.

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #118464 by
Replied by on topic Re: Kenworth T600
....g'day lewy .. i reckon the next ''cheap enough'' collectible KW banger will be the venerable T600......

...there are only so many ''W'' models to go around and these things are coming up for vintage rego pretty soon....can you believe it ?.......

....we can't wait for the T 950 to get ''old enough'' so the old ''bitumen sniffer'' will end up being a good buy and a bit of a dark horse when we look back at what was a cool jigger in years to come.....cheers mate :) :) :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #118465 by Slasha
Replied by Slasha on topic Re: Kenworth T600
Detective
The T-650 I currently steer has 18 months to go till she turns 25.
I keep telling the boss she will be able to work during the week and come with me on weekends ;)

Cheers

1974 White Road Boss

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #118466 by
Replied by on topic Re: Kenworth T600
...too right slasha .. i believe those jiggers are still in production and have been around since 1986...a little before the inception of the T600 (idstbc)....??

...(ps....still hate the set back front axle on both of 'em) ;D ;D ;D ;D

More
10 years 11 months ago #118467 by clarkyinaus
Replied by clarkyinaus on topic Re: Kenworth T600
Detective, I was only thinking the other day....why did they stop building the T950, was it that the T900 had morphed into something similar to the 950 when it changed into the 904?

Still reckon that the late model SAR's and the T950 were the best lookers out of the lot.

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds