Skip to main content

dodges, inters and spare parts for sale

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #20560 by LEN white
having a big clean out so I have a lot of stuff to get rid of,
-1967 dodge d400 water truck, strong 318 v8, 4 speed box, 20 inch wheels, 5000l steel water tank, 1.5 inch pump all in good order.

-1978 inter d1710 unfinished project, good 345 v8, 4 speed, 20 inch wheels.

-1977 d series ford 750/16 inch wheels, 6 cyl canadian motor on gas, 4 speed, buggered cab but have spare cab

-lots of 8.25/20 inch disc wheels and tyres, some cleanskins some caps all in varying conditions, 5 stud to suit dodge or inter.

-excellent dodge cab, no rust (not sure of year but has the later model flip door handles) had the 6 cyl cummins motor so has the external air intake on passenger side, been in storage for years.

-plenty of spare parts for dodge and inters including several 6 cyl and v8 motors, gearboxs, heaps and heaps of spares, give me a ring if you need anything because I probably have it stashed away somewhere.
call Len on 0413303318

located in bayswater, melbourne
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by LEN white.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #20561 by 345SCOUT
G'day Len, What $$ do you have on the dodge cab,

Cheers
Kev

International Scout Owners Club Victorian Division (ISOCVD)&&Spare Parts Officer&&is

More
14 years 4 months ago #20562 by kaslkaos
Do you have any snap shots of the D series and what are you asking for it ??

More
14 years 4 months ago #20563 by LEN white
sorry its taken so long to reply,

I will try to get some pics on soon but I am new to this so you will have to bear with me

anyway the d series is pretty rough and is only really good for spares, the extra cab I have for it is in good nick, it has a bit of rust in the floor but the rest of it is pretty good, looking for around $800 for the truck and $450 for the cab but I am very negotiable.

the dodge cab is a beauty, it has zero rust, has been in storage since I bought it 10 years ago to use on my dodge but will never get around to it, it is missing the windscreen and passenger side window but apart from that has all glass and full instruments, seats etc, like I said it is the old push button door handle model, and has the air intake mounted in the passenger side which I am told are very rare, I have also been told that good cabs start at about $1500 and go up to over $2000 so how about we start at $1300 and go from there, I also have a good set of guards and bonnet if you need them too

thanks

More
14 years 3 months ago #20564 by LEN white
Hey guys, sorry its taken so long to get some pics up.

Here are a few photos of the 1967 Dodge water cart for sale.

Pictures of the D series and the other parts I'm selling will be uploaded asap.

Cheers

More
14 years 3 months ago #20565 by wgipps
whats the water truck worth Len?

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

More
14 years 3 months ago #20566 by LEN white
The water truck is worth $3800.

More
14 years 3 months ago #20567 by RTAT4660
Len (and any others)
Do you have a good horn button with badge, I am collecting parts for my 68 AT4 660 resto and I am having "a time" sourcing that item
Thanks
Rosscoe

'Dats Just Dodgy

More
14 years 3 months ago #20568 by kennymopar2
have you tried the clown (klaus) at riverstone motor wreckers in western sydney ..

More
14 years 3 months ago #20569 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman

have you tried the clown (klaus) at riverstone motor wreckers in western sydney ..

Ouch, Bit harsh on the poor Klaus. I find most wreckers who've been around a while have their 'odd ways', but so do I. I don't mind them making a profit either as long as they aren't miserable ba#tards & as long as they don't lie about their parts I'm buying.

Klaus' number is 0414 987 659. He has some old pommy stuff but not as much as he has yank trucks & cars. Fords are his favourite. Regards,

Kind Regards

Time to create page: 0.569 seconds