Skip to main content

cat food delivery

More
14 years 11 months ago #10025 by paul404

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #10026 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: cat food delivery
Where you delivering to, Paul? My sister works on the mine 'opposite' Blair Athol.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
14 years 11 months ago #10027 by paul404
Replied by paul404 on topic Re: cat food delivery
thats at moura mine. i also deliver to minerva mine near springsure. we load out of gladstone. id say blair athol would get theirs out of mackay.

More
14 years 11 months ago #10028 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: cat food delivery
Cheers Paul. Reminds me of the tanker that used to deliver to Granny Smith gold mine in WA. Only diff was she was two trailers longer and a Mack Titan tri-drive and we had CAT 785s ... so exactly the same really... ;D

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
14 years 11 months ago #10029 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: cat food delivery
Good thing those cats have a healthy appatite to keep you and the other guys gainfully employed.ian.

More
14 years 11 months ago #10030 by paul404
they burn about 4000 litres in 12 hours thats what usually goes in them while im there, they hold 6000 litres

More
14 years 11 months ago #10031 by ianoz
Hi paul, I bet your glad That the bilo road has been up graded from goat track to atleast horse and buggy class. I dont go over there very often,but i always thought you guys that had to pound over there every day of the week deserve a medal for doing it.Bet none of the transport minsters have ever been sat in a truck and and delivered to the other side of the range!! ian.

More
14 years 11 months ago #10032 by paul404
oh yes it was worth the wait thats for sure, they didnt do anything with the range though. i think they left that bit to remind us what it was like. had fun saturday morning going up the range, 2 pushbikes got a real close look at the left side of the b-trailer. if there out there i will find them!

More
14 years 11 months ago #10033 by ianoz
Hi Paul, We had a guy hire my sons 3 ton tipper a few years back.Comming back from bilo he got to the top of the range and saw the trucks must use low gear sign. So dropped it into first gear and let the clutch out and the conrod out the side of the block !! Didn't think to lose 40K;s off the speed first. I hear the range is supposed to be getting done. you blokes won;t know what to do with yourselfs when that happens,just still got to put up with idiots in cars. ian.

More
14 years 11 months ago #10034 by paul404
hi ian, there has been talk of it getting done but anna's broke now so i wont be holding my breath.
thats a syncro gearbox biggest problem, drivers over reving engines. it worries me when i see them fitted in larger trucks, not hard for around town clowns to try and get 8000rpm out of a diesel engine. i bet there has been many engines destroyed this way

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds