Skip to main content

Contacting HCVC Member

More
10 years 2 months ago #138255 by inter mission
Hi Fella's I am trying to contact Cliff Marshall,as I have his Jailbar truck to deliver to Shepparton area. the mobile number I have 0427074468 tells me its not connected,if any one knows Cliff or has a contact no for him ,could you please let me know. ( inter mission) Aaron 0488042758

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #138256 by camma
Replied by camma on topic Re: Contacting HCVC Member
Due to the privacy policy that the club may have in place, the club will not be able to pass on personal information to others however, you may send a written request to the appropriate committee personnel and they will pass on your contact details to the member you are seeking to get in contact with.

Regards
Camma

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #138257 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Re: Contacting HCVC Member
You all now know his truck is ready to go, why doesn't someone in the club or on the committee just ring him to say his truck is ready and give him Aaron's contact number?

There is a C Marshall at Kialla near Shepparton in the white pages 0358232008. Worth a call Aaron

Lang
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Lang.

More
10 years 2 months ago #138258 by inter mission
Hi Fella's . Thanks camma and Lang for your replies,in the end Cliff contacted me,ah the power of the grapevine. Jailbar is safely at its new home. cheers inter mission.

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds