Skip to main content

Found out driving

More
13 years 2 months ago #46148 by fxs80
Found out driving was created by fxs80
This is on a back road about 100mtrs off the road in a paddock not far from me, couldn't get any closer, signs all over the place that say "KEEP GOING" so this is the best I could do for the moment, hope to get back with a longer lens. :D

1939 D2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #46149 by Daninmky
Replied by Daninmky on topic Re: Found out driving
So is the keep going sign so people don't ask to buy the car or he just doesn't want visitors? Its a shame people hold on to stuff that is rotting away but you cant put a price on sentimental value.
It looks like a challenge too :)

2 Blondes Walked into a Building.......neither of them seen it.....BOOM  BOOM!!!&&A blo

More
13 years 2 months ago #46150 by fxs80
Replied by fxs80 on topic Re: Found out driving
No visitors I'd reckon >:(, as soon as I stopped I could "feel eyes" on me :-X, saw someone "hiding" :-[ :(and watching what I was doing, felt rather uncomfortable but I want to know what it is! :( :-X

1939 D2

More
13 years 2 months ago #46151 by Daninmky
Replied by Daninmky on topic Re: Found out driving
I want to say Ford of some year around 1928 to 34. And thats a really wild stab in the dark but theres something about the roof...........or maybe I have The Sullivans episodes in my head. ;D

2 Blondes Walked into a Building.......neither of them seen it.....BOOM  BOOM!!!&&A blo

More
13 years 2 months ago #46152 by Intermodel63
Replied by Intermodel63 on topic Re: Found out driving
fx80
Sometime it is the little ?'s that are the most interesting. This reminds me of a engine on the banks of the 'Bidgee, it was next to a reserve so everyone knew it was there. Well many a "covert excursion" was made over the fence for 30 + yrs to drool over the engine. I took my dad there to look at it, he went up to the house & knocked on the door. The old guy didn't want to sell it he said it was worth more to him to watch people "sneak" a peak & occasionally a few came to enquire about it, he chewed the fat with dad for two hours that day. On his passing it was left to the local engine club. The point is that is that unless you knock on the door you will never know, good luck.
Graham

More
13 years 2 months ago #46153 by Intermodel63
Replied by Intermodel63 on topic Re: Found out driving
My thoughts would be Ford around '30 - '34 but I could be way off the mark.

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds