Skip to main content

INTER- AT4 FLOOR MAT

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #26666 by gilly
INTER- AT4 FLOOR MAT was created by gilly
Looking for 2nd hand or a supplier for a rubber floor mat for my C Line 1800, also a good 2nd hand steering wheel if possible.gilly 0428526335

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #26667 by cribotow
Replied by cribotow on topic Re: INTER- AT4 FLOOR MAT
Gillster let us all know if you find floormats lots of us need em,you would think there would be a market for them :o

&&Grasp

More
14 years 1 week ago #26668 by gilly
Replied by gilly on topic Re: INTER- AT4 FLOOR MAT
Contacted Tru Fit carpet in Dandenong, Geoff reckons that if I can get him one to copy from, an original one as possible, he can manufacture it. Its a long shot, any one with ideas??

More
14 years 1 week ago #26669 by wgipps
Replied by wgipps on topic Re: INTER- AT4 FLOOR MAT
I have a rubber floor mat in pretty good condition from an Inter D1810 (should fit a C1800). For a small fee (like a slab or so ) i might be able to get it to Dandenong.

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

More
14 years 1 week ago #26670 by gilly
Sounds good to me, ring true fit & ask for Geoff, he can explain the finer details to you. If I can be of any help, happy to supply contact details. The gear stick position may vary with engine plants, as the cummins engine has a fibreglass mould in the centre of the firewall to cater for the longer engine, that as i see it is a minor detail. They could leave the holes to be cut by the purchaser!!

More
14 years 6 days ago #26671 by damo
Replied by damo on topic Re: INTER- AT4 FLOOR MAT
hi every one , i to need a moulded floor mat also for my at4 329, i have replaced both rusty floor pans and on removing the original mat its falling apart, pitty becouse it has the letters dodge moulded onto it near the gear stick and its green in colour, but a plain black one would be great ,fingers crossed cheers damien ::)

More
14 years 6 days ago #26672 by wgipps
I sent Geoff at True Fit an email - heard nothing back yet.

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

More
13 years 11 months ago #26673 by damo
Replied by damo on topic Re: INTER- AT4 FLOOR MAT
hey there ,any up date on the floor mats for the at4s , some times people get snowed under with emails, may be give geoff a land line if you havent already ,damo ;)

More
13 years 11 months ago #26674 by wgipps
ive spoken to Geoff, sent him photos as requested. that was a week or so ago. sounded promising but heard nothing back.

More
13 years 11 months ago #26675 by gilly
Hi Guys,
Back on the trail of these mats, I ran into Geoff at the Geelong markets who does the floor carpets / mats etc, spoke at lenght with him about the pros & cons etc. Apparently he has had some other calls, lets hope something comes of it all.
I have also found a company in Melbourne, Complete Rubber, Alex was helpful, He wants photos, measurments etc emailed to him, alex@completerubber.com.au . I will send him the info to see what he can offer as well. Will keep you informed.

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds