Skip to main content

DODGE/INTER AT4 GLOVE BOX LID

More
12 years 8 months ago #61080 by gilly
Hi,
If anyone has a glove box lid for a Dodge /Inter at4 cab, with the 2 speed change instructions in reasonable condition, please pm me, will pay a good price for a mint one.
Gilly

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #61081 by Hardtopman
Don't feel special, no one else with a Dodge/Inter has a glove box lid either ; :) :)

More
12 years 8 months ago #61082 by kenny-mopar
yep for some reason they go missing lol

More
12 years 8 months ago #61083 by acco1840
I have one on an At4 Dodge with very readable shift instructions...............will get pic for you....it is grey.

1971 Butterbox Acco 1840 V8

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #61084 by
Replied by on topic Re: DODGE/INTER AT4 GLOVE BOX LID
usually the lid just keeps flopping down ..(weak catch?) and blokes just get sick of it, so... off she comes! no big deal if you are using her all the time but ....who remembers to screw the bugger back on when it's time for the old girl to go?...ya gotta laugh!

cheers

More
12 years 8 months ago #61085 by kenny-mopar
ive the same problem with my P76 .. the catch is worn i guess . . unfortunally the front of the car also recently wore a roo

12 years 8 months ago #61086 by
Replied by on topic Re: DODGE/INTER AT4 GLOVE BOX LID
well kenny mopar...for future reference don't chuck the glovebox or for that matter the car away...roo damage or not! those p 76's are getting rarer as we speak.

More
12 years 8 months ago #61087 by kenny-mopar
was talking to a guy in the know ..theres less than 700 still on the road . . and a smaller number on club rego . . and because of bad publicity they are still cheap compared to any other aussie car of the era

More
12 years 8 months ago #61088 by Hardtopman
I did some work a few weeks back on a very tidy P76. 2 owner car with under 200,000kays on it

More
12 years 8 months ago #61089 by kenny-mopar
almost the same running gear as a 70s valiant ..2.92 diff valiant rear brake cylinders ..same gearbox .. just 100kgs lighter.

Time to create page: 0.551 seconds