Skip to main content

Whereabouts of Laurie Messner

• Topic Author
9 years 2 months ago #155210 by
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Cummins Mechanic Laurie Messner, have lost touch of him, past working buddy!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• BillyP
  • I wish i could remember all the things i have forgotten...
More
9 years 2 months ago #155211 by BillyP

GDay Gaz,
Any luck with Laurie ??? ( Ill try & send you a PM)
................Billy................

I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING & STILL HAVE MOST OF IT.........................

I used to be a truck driver,
but i am now not a truck driver ,
on a good day i can remember
that i used to be a truck driver.

More
9 years 2 months ago #155212 by newto

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Cummins Mechanic Laurie Messner, have lost touch of him, past working buddy!

I think I still have his home phone number in my diary at work....I'll look it up tomorrow....he still lives over bankstown way with barbara his missus......
newto

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #155213 by newto
g'day Gaz....

sorry for delay,got side-tracked,but Laurie Messner's phone number is now in your private mailbox.

give him a ring,you can tell him where you got the number from and dont forget to bite him for a durry...

newto
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by newto.

• Topic Author
9 years 1 month ago #155214 by
Replied by on topic Re: Whereabouts of Laurie Messner
Thanks Newto, but that number is no good, have rung several times "No answer" you don't have any other suggestions do you?

More
9 years 1 month ago #155215 by newto
ok....tracked the Messner down yesterday and spoke to him on the phone.....he now lives in beautiful Ulladulla on the south coast.....and a sign of the times is that he had just got back from bingo.....BINGO?????.......really???......he assures me once a week at bingo is fun......hmmmmm.

anyways,he said for you to pm me your real name so he knows who's looking for him....(haha sounds mysterious)
and then I can pm you his number.

newto

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds