The following user(s) said Thank You: oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #232056 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #232057 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, asw120, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #232062 by Mrsmackpaul
www.hcvc.com.au/forum/attachment/27527

What model of truck is this Dodge ?

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
2 years 2 months ago #232063 by JOHN.K.
Looks like the back view of the ATK 900 series in the upper pic of the Dodge stand at a truck show...........looks like an incredible amount of glass in the back...never a popular feature in Oz where the hot sun turns the cab into an oven.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH, V8Ian

More
2 years 2 months ago #232066 by Mrsmackpaul
Pete just sent me this one to chuck up, Im thinking it is the same or similar to the truc, I asked about

I reckon John was on the money

So full credit to Pete for this pic

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
2 years 2 months ago #232067 by PaulFH
Replied by PaulFH on topic Overlander's Truck Brochures
Sorry guys, got the pictures out of order in the posting process. Thanks for connecting the model and correct pictures.

More
2 years 2 months ago #232078 by JOHN.K.
No worries...........dont think Dodge sold even one of them here.........the D3F s were common in smaller sizes,especially the V8 petrol ones,but Ive wrecked a few of the Perkins 8 ton ones in years gone by...........most of the parts were same as Commer ,but with a tilt cab...........pity they didnt stick around longer,but I think by that stage Mitsubishi owned Chrysler Oz ,and they wernt keen on selling anything but their own trucks.....Incidentally,Mitsubishi were the agents for Isuzu too ,until GMH bought a share .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH

More
2 years 2 months ago #232085 by overlander
Greetings. When I was scanning my brochures I couldn.t work out where to categorize these spec sheets I had for a AKT 900 so I got in touch with Werk and he reckoned Dodge but in the meantime I was going through all my Truck & Bus mags and bingo I found that article and yep AKT 900 is a Dodge. I see the engine was a 6v71 to try and win over some fans but I never saw one to photograph. And then today I was surfing FB- you can get some good shit from FB and there is a page called Truck Brochure Kingdom and that FB page is a gold mine of all sorts of brochures including the Perkins powered Dodge so when Paul inquired about the model I posted it off to him and he helped by posing it here. I'm OK with my phone to save and send pictures but when it comes to the computer I'm stuffed. Next time
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH

Time to create page: 0.683 seconds