Skip to main content

Harden Truck & Tractor Show, Mar 23-24, 2014

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #124654 by HARDSHAR
Hi all,
After the sucess of the TNT display and we can't wait another 100 years to have the next one the Harden Historic Truck and Tractor Club has decided that we will be holding a Truck and Tractor Show at the Harden Showgrounds on the 23rd and 24th of March 2014. At this stage Sunday will be the main day with setup on the Saturday. There will be overnight camping available at the Showground. I will put up more info as everything starts to happen. For any info at this stage contact either myself Hardshar ( Kevin Sharp ) or Hardenfast ( Tim O'Keefe ) there will be no entry fee for exhibitors.
Cheers Kevin
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Andy Wright.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #124655 by Andy Wright
Hi Kev, count me in for spreading the word up here, mate. Have got a good local network underway because of the WW Show. We've got a Show-n-shine up here on the second Sunday in March so I'll happily throw a flyer around there too.

If a flyer comes out in time, I'll include it in the pack for the WW Show (or bring it with you and we'll spread it around next Wednesday).

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
10 years 8 months ago #124656 by HARDSHAR
Thanks Andy,
Don't know if we will have any flyers by next week but will bring them if we do.
We chose the dates so as not to clash with your Show and Shine.
See you next week.
Cheers Kev.

More
10 years 8 months ago #124657 by steveb
Lets start a Mexican invasion,some early planning could make this a great success.
How close would this be to Haulin' The Hume?

More
10 years 8 months ago #124658 by steveb
Sorry wrong year..........Stupid old fool!

More
10 years 8 months ago #124659 by HARDSHAR
Don't worry SteveB they are called seniors moments I have them all the time. We would love to see as many from south of border as can make it.
Cheers Kevin.

More
10 years 3 months ago #124660 by Andy Wright
If you have the flyer as a pdf etc, Kev, please send me an email and I'll put it up round WW. Off to Wagga tomorrow so can do the same there at some places if you like.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
10 years 3 months ago #124661 by Slasha

More
10 years 3 months ago #124662 by HARDSHAR
G'Day Andy,
Sorry i missed your post but i have been a bit busy lately.
Thanks Slasha for spotting it and replying for me. We might have to make you our southern rep. :) :)
A bit of an update, we now have Shannons insurance as a supporter and also we have decided to put on a sausage sizzle on the saturday night for those who arrive on the saturday. We are getting a good response from a wide area so it looks like it will be a good day. We are planing a couple of other suprises as well. If anyone needs any further info please contact me.
Cheers Kevin.

More
10 years 3 months ago #124663 by Slasha
HARDSHAR Mate
Just trying to help where I can,
Supporting the Old truck movement ;)

Slasha

1974 White Road Boss

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds