Skip to main content

Harden Truck & Tractor Show, Mar 23-24, 2014

More
10 years 3 months ago #124664 by Scummy
There will be a model truck display as well .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #124665 by HARDSHAR
Had a major seniors moment when i first listed the event and put in the wrong dates. Should be 22nd and 23rd March. Set up Saturday 22nd, Display Sunday 23rd. There will be a free bbq on the Saturday night for those staying over. It's shaping up to be a great event so we hope to see as many forum members as can make it.
If the moderators can change the heading that would be great. We now have the new flyer printed so i will put it up here.
Cheers Kevin.

More
10 years 2 months ago #124666 by hardnfast
Hello All. Still alive but have been very busy. Never thought I would look forward to retirement. Hope to see and meet lots of forum members on the 22/23rd. We will be having a BBQ on the Saturday night for people staying and can only hope that the weather is as good as the TNT weekend. Tim. :)

More
10 years 2 months ago #124667 by v8 inter nut
Thinking about heading over Sunday morning with a couple of old bangers! is there a loading ramp nearby this year?

More
10 years 2 months ago #124668 by HARDSHAR
Hi mate,
We are trying to get a movable loading ramp in place by the weekend but if we dont we should have a low loader that can be used as a ramp.

There is the small ramp on site that can be used to unload prime movers and tractors but it is a bit fiddly.

Dont forget for that for anyone who is there Saturday night the club is putting on a FREE sausage sizzle.

It looks like it will be a good day judging by the interest we are getting. We have ordered a sunny day.

Only a few sleeps to go.
Hope to see you there,
Cheers Kevin.

More
10 years 2 months ago #124669 by HARDSHAR
Just an update on the show this coming Sunday.
Instead of a large loading ramp we will have a drop deck trailer with power ramps so unloading will be easy.
Don't forget for those staying Saturday night there will be a FREE bbq starting at 6.30.
We had our final meeting last night and everything is looking good for a great day.
Looking forward to meeting as many forum members as can make it.
See you on the weekend,
Cheers Kevin.

More
10 years 1 month ago #124670 by hardnfast
Hello all. Had a look at the show ground this arvo and its looking good. Weather forecast is fine and around 32 degrees so its shaping up for a good day. Tim.

More
10 years 1 month ago #124671 by v8 inter nut
Great day out today over 80 trucks there. Well done to the organisers top job ;)
The ever reliable Cummins powered inter clocked up another 500ks no probs even with the big trailer.
The pics
[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

More
10 years 1 month ago #124672 by hardnfast
Thanks V8. The weather was kind and the trucks and tractors were plentiful. Thanks for attending and to all the others that attended. Thanks also for the pics as I did not get a chance to take any and only had a quick look at the trucks. Tim. :)

More
10 years 1 month ago #124673 by HARDSHAR
Thanks for posting the pics Andrew
It was good to meet you and your wife, thanks for coming over from Molong. Knighty was also there but unfortunatley i did not get to speak to him.
We were very happy with the turnout and a big thankyou to all who were there, because without you the day would not happen.
It will be on again next year on the same weekend so mark it in your diaries.
I'am going to bed now to sleep for a week.
Cheers Kevin.

Time to create page: 0.486 seconds