Skip to main content

1st HCVC Display in Port Adelaide - 20 Sep 09

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #12391 by bparo
The Historic Commercial Vehicle Club of Aust.- SA Branch would like to invite you all to a display of commercial vehicles on Sunday, 20th September - the weekend before the 2009 Bay to Birdwood Classic.
Please bring along your ute, van, traytop or prime mover truck and display it for us all to see - the only criteria is that your vehicle is eligible for historic registration.
If you can't bring your truck along this time then why not come down just to have a look and meet people with similar interests. All welcome.

Time: September 20, 2009 from 9:30am to 2:30pm
Location: Port Adelaide Dock No. 1 Events Area, off Jubilee Way.
Street: Jubilee Way
City/Town: Port Adelaide
Phone: 8293 2877 or 8276 8147

Organized By: Greg Althorp & Dean Govan

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by bparo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #12392 by bparo
I noticed on the way home (reading the back of someone else's paper - but then they shouldn't shove it in my face blocking my magazine) JetStar are advertising fares Melbourne to Adelaide for $59. I haven't checked it out any further yet - got a few other things on my mind first.

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
14 years 8 months ago #12393 by Ol d1310
Hi guys new member here
Names Brad and im from Adelaides east.
I just picked up a old d1310 inter 4x4 ex cfs that is in ex cond for its age.
Anyway im new to this and know nothing about these vehicles or really been interested in the commercial side of historic motoring.
I am a member of the FE/FC holden car club of SA so i love old vehicles but this is new to me.I saw this in the trading post and just had to buy the ol girl.
Anyway would love to take it to Pt Adelaide on the 20th if myself and the truck meet criteria.
Cheers
Brad :)

4x4 D1310

14 years 8 months ago #12394 by
G/Day mate welcome to the forum you will most welcome at the display and might like to join the HCVCA SA branch and they will be more than to help you out with any dramas you might have . Dave

More
14 years 8 months ago #12395 by Ol d1310
Cheers Dave look forward to getting involved in the forum and the clubs in general

4x4 D1310

More
14 years 8 months ago #12396 by Andy Wright
Welcome aboard, Brad, hope you enjoy it here.

All the best to the SA branch with this event. Looks like they're really getting on with things.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
14 years 8 months ago #12397 by Ol d1310
ok fixed my steering on the truck so she ll be right for Pt Adelaide on the 20th
I might ring the number for details
Brad

4x4 D1310

More
14 years 8 months ago #12398 by Murray
G'day Brad,
We'll be looking out for you on Sunday, won't be a big
collection but you will enjoy their company.... don't forget it's not just the display on Sunday, we have a full day planned for Saturday as well including a BBQ tea at the CCC clubrooms, ring Greg if your unsure.
Murray

More
14 years 8 months ago #12399 by Ol d1310
Gday Murray, i cant do sat due to work commitments, but sunday ill be there with bells on (and a bead of sweat from my brow from driving such a beast)
Look forward to it
Brad

4x4 D1310

More
14 years 8 months ago #12400 by bparo
Can someone get me some pics for next years (2010) yearbook. the 2009 should be completed in the next week, then itr has tro be printed etc so will hopefully be available early November

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds