Skip to main content

Trucks in Action

• Topic Author
16 years 3 months ago #813 by
Trucks in Action was created by
15th - 17th Feb 2008 to be held at Lardner Park Warragul Vic.

Free camping - Free entry if you bring an old truck.

BYO everything - Contact John Nicholson (03)56275501

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #814 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Trucks in Action
Hey Deadly,

Is it an issue if I can only make one day? I am working contract these days so can't afford a day off and have a breakfast BBQ appointment Sunday

At least I will make it while the show is open unlike someone last time who turned up when the show was over and then didn't bring his truck or his other old vehicle - I wonder who that was? I won't mention any names if the person concerned is nice to me but they own a couple of England's finest (or so they say)

Bparo

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 16 years 3 months ago by bparo.

• Topic Author
16 years 3 months ago #815 by
Replied by on topic Re: Trucks in Action
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :-X ws don't want any sercrects getting do we now,.
I think that should be ok but you i will have to be there early 9 am gate 3 but that will be no effort for the mighty inter only the owner ;D ;D ;D ;D

More
16 years 3 months ago #816 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Trucks in Action
If you have the coffee ready I will be there!! ;) or will you still be in bed when I get there suffering from a case of RUMitis?

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
16 years 3 months ago #817 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: Trucks in Action
Dave will have left the day before! Sorry, Foggy, couldn't help it. ;D

As I have learnt with some dismay but a lot of satisfaction and fun, there is "real time" and there is "Bedford time"! Actually, it's not much different from "Mack B61 with slow diffs time" but it takes on its own character when you get pulled along by a road train slipstream!

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
16 years 3 months ago #818 by podge66
Replied by podge66 on topic Re: Trucks in Action
;DOn club plates you can travel the day before to a event . In Victoria that meens from 12.01am to 11.59pm that plenty of time for the mighty British Mack to go from Melb to country Warrigal. :) ;)

• Topic Author
16 years 3 months ago #819 by
Replied by on topic Re: Trucks in Action
Hey you blokes laid off the Mighty British BEDFORD i will leave saturday about 6-30 am your welcome to come with me podge in the 630 Diamond T i suppose you better bring your back trailer just in case your diamond dosn't get there. ;D ;D ;D

More
16 years 3 months ago #820 by MrsP
Replied by MrsP on topic Re: Trucks in Action
Hey Deadly,
Bparo is planning to leave at 7:30am. Does that mean he will beat you down to Lardner Park and have to make you a coffee !! ;) ;)

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds