Skip to main content

tooradin truck and tractor show 16 th jan

More
14 years 3 months ago #20910 by davjoh
can anyone tell me why tooradin truck show is not in club events for this weekend.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #20911 by grash
Please supply me with some details and I will willingly place a notice, even at this late stage.
Shirley P. - Webmaster

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 3 months ago #20912 by Swishy

Me thort the BedPhord Prowler Dedlee Dave
Gave mention sum time ago!
he did mention th@ it wasn't in there best interest as they were chargin HVCV members to go thru the gate

or wordz 2 th@ effect

But I might have the bull by the tail
n DoSt&2BCorrected

Cya

[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

14 years 3 months ago #20913 by
Well Tooradin has been and gone - unfortunately a poor roll up of old trucks but what was there put on a great display . CONTRARY TO SOME CLAIMS EXHIBITORS AND PASSENGERS WERE NOT CHARGED FOR ENTRY - THE ONLY COST INVOLVED WAS IF YOU ENTERED YOUR TRUCK . $10.00 if you pre-entered was not much to pay for a fun filled day with plenty of activities and 7 hours of great tractor pulling after the truck show . Mind you the , show bags had a lot of freebies - much more than $10.00 value - a great day .

More
14 years 3 months ago #20914 by atkipete
I went down, mainly new trucks but got charged $25 entry for one person and no showbag.

More
14 years 3 months ago #20915 by camma
I'm not sure why it isn't, however it should and although the entertainment was good,the committee should organise more trucks in the pulling contest and an earlier start time.Also more advertising will help the cause.

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds