Skip to main content

Bayside Restorers Australia Day

More
1 year 3 months ago #243044 by Lang
As usual a great day. 750 vehicles, a bit less than last year but still a good roll-up. I took some photos of the light commercials. Allora Machinery Show on the weekend for truck photos - Jarrod can do those!

The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, Southbound, Tacho, V8Ian, wee-allis, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #243045 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, Southbound, Tacho, V8Ian, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 3 months ago #243046 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, Tacho, V8Ian, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 3 months ago #243047 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, Mairjimmy, PaulFH, Southbound, Tacho, V8Ian, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 3 months ago #243048 by Lang
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Morris, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, Mairjimmy, PaulFH, asw120, Southbound, Tacho, V8Ian and 2 other people also said thanks.

More
1 year 3 months ago #243051 by hayseed
Very Nice Lang, Thank you..
The Cream One is My Pick of the Bunch..

https://www.hcvc.com.au/forum/attachment/37541

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, wouldyou, Lang, Mairjimmy, PaulFH, V8Ian, wee-allis

More
1 year 3 months ago #243083 by asw120
Thanks Lang. I expect some of those will be here at Allora tomorrow (I have been here since this morning).

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, PaulFH

More
1 year 3 months ago #243084 by Mairjimmy
Some very nice vehicles in that lot Lang

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang

More
1 year 3 months ago #243106 by cobbadog
There is a guy driving a Ford tray back towing a caravan with a very sweet Chamberlain on the back. Check it out. He is in the Wauchope club, I dont know him personally but watched the rebuild. He has a canopy for the tractor but not on it yet. To him to beware of a Scotty.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang

More
1 year 3 months ago #243113 by asw120
Turnout a bit low today after foul weather and competing events.
Hopefully there is a good rollup Saturday for some piccies.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds