Skip to main content

South Australia - HCVC at large

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #1986 by Andy Wright
Who's going to the South Australian meeting to establish an SA branch of HCVC in early September?

Great idea, fellas, I get the impression the SA guys don't have much in the way of a specific truck club and it must get a bit trying at times when the hoy-poloy (car people) turn their nose up at a stinky truck! ;D

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr
Last edit: 15 years 10 months ago by Andy Wright.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1987 by MrsP
Hi Andy in Pak,

Bparo and MrsP are going to the launch of the HCVC in S.A. It should be a good weekend. Not taking a truck or the XP though. It would be nice too.
Cheers MrsP :) :)

More
15 years 10 months ago #1988 by Andy Wright
Crikey, MrsP, it's going to take a while on the garden tractor. Dave might even beat you there. ;)

More
15 years 10 months ago #1989 by ray
G'day Andy
Yes, we are going to SA also. I thought it might be a good idea if the boys there met the Prez of the club they are becoming a branch of, and we will of course be roughing it in our 63' Leyland Royal Tiger. hopefully on the way home we'll have another look at Birdwood Museum and see what's changed.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1990 by bparo

Crikey, MrsP, it's going to take a while on the garden tractor. Dave might even beat you there. ;)

Reallly? We left 3 Months ago last Thursday and have just made Bordertown, Dave had better leave yesterday if he wants to catch us! :o
;) :)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
15 years 10 months ago #1991 by Andy Wright
All the mod cons these garden tractors - wireless internet now...unless...Hey Dave watch out for the long, trailing phone line on your way across, you might trip over it...

More
15 years 10 months ago #1992 by duncan_m
Is there some details on this meeting somewhere?

Cheers, Dunc.

More
15 years 10 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #1993 by bparo
One of the SA guys may be able to add to this but basically

Date 6th-7th September
Meet at a Caravan Park a Tanunda at 1pm on Saturday to view a couple of collections then back to the Caravan Park for a BBQ Dinner and discussion/meeting to ascertain if there is the interest to start a branch in SA and what is needed to get it going.

Stay overnight at the caravan park and Sunday we visit an aircraft museum and have a BBQ lunch which is scheduled to finish around 1pm to give people time to get home at a reasonable time.

The contact I have is Murray and PM me for his contact details as he needs an RSVP for catering purposes. (I won't publish people's contact details without their permission - its not the forum members I am worried about but the search engines finding it).

I hope this helps

*edited to fix date
bparo

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Last edit: 15 years 9 months ago by bparo.

More
15 years 10 months ago #1994 by Andy Wright
I think it's September, Bruce?

The details will also be included in the June (it will be done!), July and August issues of Australasian Classic Commercials.

15 years 10 months ago #1995 by
Hi every one i'mmmmmmm back :D yes it's the 6-7th Sept 08 in South Aust and i will be there too.Dave

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds