Skip to main content

Sydney Historic Invitational Trek

More
13 years 1 month ago #49236 by Internutz
Received this the other day. Should be a good weekend. Contact Mick to register or for further info.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #49237 by
Somebody is having a laugh ?? :D

Its the most uninviting Invitation.....

"Bring your vehicles to the S - H - I - T ???? "

Cheers
RS :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #49238 by mammoth
Well, April first was a while back so probably too smart for their own good. Nevertheless every one is going to know about it so maybe not so dumb after all.

More
13 years 1 month ago #49239 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
It isn't a joke. Mick and the guys thought everyone might find the S.H.I.T a laugh.
The plan is to have the event once every 2 years run by us at the Sydney Antique Machinery Club which is based at Clarendon.
They don't just want Tractors, and would be happy for a contingent of old bikes, lorries, etc.
Just contact Mick for the Trek & Del rio for a place to stay there.

We held it a few years ago and it seemed to go pretty well. Regards, Stephen

Kind Regards

13 years 4 weeks ago #49240 by
Where is a place to stay around Wiseman Ferry. Dave

More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #49241 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
Yes Dave (and all),
The Del Rio Resort is right there.
I haven't been there since the Club's last tractor trek a few years ago, but I'm told there arer varying levels of accom.
The area is water ski territory on the Hawkesbury River and "resort" doesn't mean it's expensive.
Only real committed water skiers are there in August, but warming the hands near a warm Bulldog tractor seems like more fun than getting wet.
If you wanted somewhere else, nothings next door to Wiseman's Ferry but riverside caravan parks lining the hawkesbury which may have onsite vans for hire. You could try surrounding areas of Dural, Berowra, Hornsby, Pitt Town, Windsor but those places will take you a while by tractor or Bedford to get to Wiseman's Ferry.
Call Mick and ask him if you have any questions.
Regards, Stephen

Kind Regards
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman.

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds