Skip to main content

Dubbo 2012 Who is goin?

More
11 years 9 months ago #88737 by cribotow
im goin up thurs or fri just take ute with canopie,think thats where im livin while there ;D might take Howard tractor up on trailer just to ruin my fuel economy a bit more :'(

&&Grasp

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #88738 by inter mission
Heading up from Temora early Friday morning in the D-series with a ASD-182 P/M on the back , no doubt you will pass me on the way. ::)

More
11 years 9 months ago #88739 by busntruck
Some of the HVCCVC members are leaving Friday morning. 8-)

"Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell."

More
11 years 9 months ago #88740 by modela2010
Hi all,

If any of you guys and gals are in Dubbo on Friday, some of the Golden Oldies truck club members will be at the showground setting up from about 9.00a.m. onwards.

Not many more sleeps to go. Hope you are all ready for the trip!! See ya next weekend!

More
11 years 9 months ago #88741 by modela2010
So who else is goin'?? Last unofficial count was 300+ trucks! Should be a good weekend.

More
11 years 9 months ago #88742 by truckit
Replied by truckit on topic Re: Dubbo 2012 Who is goin?
G'Day all,

I would think if it was a long weekend you would have another 200 or more, see ya there.

Charlie

D.H.B.&&Doing His Best

More
11 years 9 months ago #88743 by JR
Replied by JR on topic Re: Dubbo 2012 Who is goin?
Hi all, I'm heading up Friday, if anyone in the Central West area south of Dubbo has a truck/tractor or what ever they'd like to take to the show there will be room on my float. I don't mind picking you up and dropping off if its on my way. I live at Canowindra and haven't decided which way I'll travel, Newell or Mitchell hwy's. If this is of any use to anybody I'd enjoy helping you get your gear to the show. JR ph. 0417 977 073 :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #88744 by Cunning Stunt

Hi all, I'm heading up Friday, if anyone in the Central West area south of Dubbo has a truck/tractor or what ever they'd like to take to the show there will be room on my float. I don't mind picking you up and dropping off if its on my way. I live at Canowindra and haven't decided which way I'll travel, Newell or Mitchell hwy's. If this is of any use to anybody I'd enjoy helping you get your gear to the show. JR ph. 0417 977 073 :)

Geez, that's a nice gesturte JR :)

Some play hard to get

More
11 years 9 months ago #88745 by Bcr2734
Replied by Bcr2734 on topic Re: Dubbo 2012 Who is goin?
I will be leaving hopefully friday morning from Kempsey an heading down via Newcastle. Hope to see u all there

1980 Mack Superliner R726 ( under resto)&&Scammel: Need Parts PM me!&&1968 KC Bedfor

More
11 years 9 months ago #88746 by gilly
Replied by gilly on topic Re: Dubbo 2012 Who is goin?
Not sure which way to go yet, distance from Geelong which ever way is only a few ks. Hume to Wagga & up is probably the best road, final decision for depature on Thursday with what route, ---soon..
Gilly

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds