Skip to main content

Remember Me not Working - Interim Solution

More
7 months 3 weeks ago - 7 months 3 weeks ago #248145 by Gryphon
Hi,

I have identified the issue with the Remember Me not working properly and I need to raise that problem with the developer of the software we use for the Forum.

For an interim solution, there is a 'Login' link at the bottom right of every page. If you select that Login link you will get the option to enter your User name, Password and check a Remember Me box that does work. Once logged in you will have to navigate your way back to the Forum. The Remember Me is good for 60 days in which time there maybe a fix in place for the normal Login box that you use.

Terry
Last edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by Gryphon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Dave_64, wouldyou, Morris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #249826 by Gryphon
Hi,

the Login option at the top left of the Forum pages can now be used with the Remember Me box checked in the same way that it used to work and the same as using the box at the bottom of the each page. I have been testing it for a few weeks now and it does work as expected. I have modified the code so that both login options work the same.

However if you are still having issues where you are having to login in each time you visit or every few days then I don't expect that will change for you unfortunately, that is another issue.

Terry
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds