Skip to main content

On the move

More
14 years 9 months ago #12094 by Andy Wright
On the move was created by Andy Wright
Hi all

Thought I'd get this done while I have time. Jodi and I are moving to New South Wales (inching towards QLD!) as Jodi has got a new job on a gold mine up there.

From Friday, we're on holiday and will be back at the end of the first week of August. Doubt I'll be back online then as the removalists arrive the day after we come home. We're due to clock on for Jodi's first day in mid-August so it'll be a bit manic.

We've only been in Melbourne since May last year but once I lost my job and subsequently struggled to even get a response from some employers (did make it to the final two for a job with the Treasury Dept though), we've been looking for something different. Jodi has been itching to get back into operations as well - as opposed to consulting. I'm hoping to get back into driving or some other operational job on site.

So, I'll say 'see you later' now in case I don't get back on before the move. Hope this finds you all well.

Andy

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #12095 by
Replied by on topic Re: On the move
Hi Andy,

I hope the move goes well for you both.

I moved house 10 months ago, and although it was only 100k, it was the first move for 30 years.

I am sure it will be worth all the effort involved.

Cheers :)
RS

More
14 years 9 months ago #12096 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: On the move
You might be getting closer to Queensland Andy,though I doubt if it`ll be much warmer.Have fun on your holidays mate,I`m still trying to figure out what one is.

14 years 9 months ago #12097 by
Replied by on topic Re: On the move
All best mate i suppose we wont see that TK on the road for quite a while.
You say hoildays maybe for Jodi but you have been on fored ones for awhile now and I know how you feel so when you start work again it's great joy , once again i will catch up with you in the near future good luck . Dave :) 8-)

More
14 years 9 months ago #12098 by kennymopar2
Replied by kennymopar2 on topic Re: On the move
i dont know people moving house all the time ... i do it 20 times a week ( being a removalist ) .. i know what you mean bigcam ..i just done a job to noosa it was down to 6c overnite ..will be down to melbourne next week "enjoying the sunshine"

More
14 years 9 months ago #12099 by Sarge
Replied by Sarge on topic Re: On the move
Good luck Andy,
Now.... I am expecting there to be some sort of ACC Magazine gathering in the middle of NSW next year.... at say .... WYALONG or the WEST there of.... perhaps you could organise that for the rest of us to attend.... March 2010 would probably suit us... thanks.

Sarge :-X

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #12100 by Andy Wright
Replied by Andy Wright on topic Re: On the move
Thanks guys.

No worries, Sarge. Stacks on at Pat's! ;D

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Andy Wright.

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds