Skip to main content

Calling Ballarat HCVC Members

More
14 years 9 months ago #12263 by bparo
I am putting the yearbook together and have no info on what the Ballarat Branch have been up to. I would hate them to miss out so if you have something that can be put in eg Lake Goldsmith, the trip to Ivan Smiths etc please let me know asap.

It doesn't need to be big, a couple of paragraphs and a couple of photos will be at least 1/2 a page.

Please contact me via the website (or the same number as the treasurer Helen in the front of the Monitor) or any other means you have for me.

Thanks in advance

Bruce

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #12264 by
Replied by on topic Re: Calling Ballarat HCVC Members
Hi Bruce what i'm hearing on the grapevine things up Ballarat way are not good and members a bit disgruntled so i wouldnt be supprised if you dont get anything from them. Dave :-X

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
14 years 9 months ago #12265 by Swishy

Tiz Winter n everybody is alowd 2 B a bit long in the face
LOL

So can't U jist wing it
U got plenty of ammo

www.flickriver.com/photos/bparo2003/sets/72157603998464046

www.roadtransport.com/blogs/big-lorry-bl...-trucksthe-boys.html

www.flickr.com/photos/bparo2003/sets/72157603998464046/

Th@ Bruceman duz good pix

Cya

[ch9786]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
14 years 9 months ago #12266 by bparo

Hi Bruce what i'm hearing on the grapevine things up Ballarat way are not good and members a bit disgruntled so i wouldnt be supprised if you dont get anything from them. Dave :-X

if that is true it is not good. Maybe a topic for the next committee meeting to see what can be done to help them

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds