Skip to main content

Parts transport required - Dalby to Shellharbour

More
9 years 2 months ago #155301 by FargoMarty
Hi all,

I have 45kg of truck parts for my Fargo at Dalby Wreckers in Qld, West of Toowoomba.
The couriers are taking OHS to the limit and wanting a forklift at this end due to the weight (45kg isn't a big lift, but fair enough, they don't want to be liable if anything happens). If I get it separated to limit the weight of any individual package, I pay for 2 packages. Does anyone know of anyone that is going to be making the trip this way in the very near future who could do a parts run? Shellharbour is about 100km South of Sydney. Happy to pay for the service. Regards, Martyn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #155302 by hayseed
Marty, Give these Blokes a ring..

www.dougtrans.com.au/

I'm sure they have a Depot at Brisbane, to get your Bits Delivered to..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
9 years 2 months ago #155303 by 6for36
A fork for 45kg? Their kidding, aren't they? I used to pick up and stack 18 gallon beer kegs and they're a little heavier than that.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #155304 by overnite
A fork is a necessity nowadays, so they can spear it through the freight. ;D ;D
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by overnite.

More
9 years 1 month ago #155305 by mammoth
dial up www.temando . get it dropped at your local depot so you can say fork available. You get a choice of quotes over a 10 day period.

More
9 years 1 month ago #155306 by FargoMarty
Thanks fellas.
I ended up following a suggestion made by the guys on the FC Holden forum and going with e-go. Will let you know how it turns out. Pickup from wreckers in Qld, delivery to depot near where I live for me to collect. No forklift required. Price was reasonable, service yet to be decided! Regards, Martyn.

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds