Skip to main content

Bendigo Swap Meet

More
13 years 5 months ago #37864 by Assessor
Bendigo Swap Meet was created by Assessor
Sunday was a pretty average day at the swap this year,after a heap of rain on saturday a lot of people had gone home and it was very wet under foot, i have to admit i didn't buy i thing! there was a few trucks for sale, took a few shots, i got there at 6.30 and was back home by 12 , cheers Adam

An ex army 6V53T sold for ten grand !!

Lend lease chev

more chev stuff

Farmall I THINK? SOLD $1900

BIT OF INTER STUFF

A real nice 1932 ford pick up [to scared to ask price]

outside the meet, c-line for sale

Real nice 54 chev pickup in the carpark!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #37865 by Intermodel63
Replied by Intermodel63 on topic Re: Bendigo Swap Meet
I got to the meet at 8am on Sat & weather was on/off but slush underfoot by 9am. The led lease was in pretty good nick. There was a A Model truck no price, a 1912 T Model heard wanted $100K (barn fresh left hand drive), the Farmall was reasonable & the Inter cab looked good. I spent $22 on bits & $4 for a pastie plus entry fee but a day out.
Graham

More
13 years 5 months ago #37866 by camma
Replied by camma on topic Re: Bendigo Swap Meet
Does that 6V53T with the Allison have a retarder as well? Rare?

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

More
13 years 5 months ago #37867 by Coupeute
Replied by Coupeute on topic Re: Bendigo Swap Meet
That AR160 cab is on ebay in Wagga Wagga for $300.00

AL110 inter ute &&FC Holden Wagon&&HJ Holden 1 Tonner&&

More
13 years 5 months ago #37868 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Re: Bendigo Swap Meet
going from the truck the AR Cab is on (and where it was when I saw it at the swap meet) I bought a bonnet, guards, grill panel, fuel tank and radiator from him a few years back.

I wanted the grill panel but he wanted to sell the lot as a job lot. I went to walk away and he said 'nobody asks me what I want for the lot' so I bit and asked. The price was such that I nearly burnt my hand getting my wallet out. Lets just say I got the lot for less than the price I thought I would pay for 1 panel

I sold the radiator before I left the swap, sold the guards (they were ar120 not ar160) to a club member dirt cheap. The grill panel I needed, spare bonnet and spare fuel tank ended up costing me $35 after selling the rest off.

I saw the complete AR160 cab and panels but had blown the budget by then (had $15 left and needed fuel to get home) and no way to transport it so left it where it was

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
13 years 5 months ago #37869 by Assessor
Replied by Assessor on topic Re: Bendigo Swap Meet
He,s there every year! so i reckon it too shall return!!

cheers Adam :) :)

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds