Skip to main content

The Yard

More
13 years 4 months ago #42268 by Daninmky
The Yard was created by Daninmky
Its pretty boring in the office today as you all would have guessed by now. ;)
Heres some pics of the boat yard, its a great place to be and is one of those yards where there is always something happening.

The pics are of when we move boats etc around the yard and as you can see we do demolition work as well from time to time. In the 10 years we have been hanging at the yard I think I am up to 5 boats crushed now. There are not to many pics of the clean up of the ferro boat because as usual its me that gets to operate the dozer ::).

The grey megalift in the 1 pic has been built over the past few years. Its built up from open cut drill steels and the I beam etc came from underground drive heads from conveyor systems. The yard has the same motto as some here, why buy new when you can rebuild, considering the yard has lathes, blasting gear etc etc it would be shameful if we didnt.

The boat behind that is my oldmans and the guy that owns the yard. It will be rebuilt as a getaway boat kickin on the islands of the Whitsunday's 8-).

By daninmky at 2011-01-04

By daninmky at 2011-01-06

2 Blondes Walked into a Building.......neither of them seen it.....BOOM  BOOM!!!&&A blo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #42269 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: The Yard
Great Stuff .Your going to have to get bored more often :) :) :) :).Ian .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds