Skip to main content

My White Truck Model and Memorabilia Collection

More
12 years 3 months ago #72906 by Jake Brake
This is part of my collection of White related memorabilia and models. Enjoy!!

Cheers Ray.

White the greatest name in trucks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #72907 by tim
Ray, well done. What a great collection & thanks for sharing it with us all. As you said it was part of your collection, is it the big part or is that still to come. Cheers Tim ;)

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

12 years 3 months ago #72908 by
Ray that is an awesome collection...
I collect die-cast too and I know how obsessive it gets.
Looks like a lot of time and money putting it together.
Not trying to steal your thunder here , but have you seen this one?
German Matchbox Collectors Club special...
1 of 75 made.

No you can't have it.... :) :)
Cameron.

More
12 years 3 months ago #72909 by aussiebigbangers
Great collection you have .. :o :o

! !  Without Trucks Australia Stops  ! !

More
12 years 2 months ago #72910 by Tacho
G'day Ray,
That's a great collection of White memorabilia.
Is there a chance you can display some of it at the next White Muster?

Cheers Geoff

12 years 2 months ago #72911 by
ALL I AM GOING TO SAY RAY IS THAT YOU ARE A BLOODY SHOW OFF ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH good on ya ;)

12 years 5 days ago #72912 by
There is an Antique shop in the Main Steet of Katoomba , opposite the Carrington Hotel , has some nice die cast and plastic models of old school trucks , trailers etc if anyone is interested .
Also one at Mittagong
Cheers

More
12 years 5 days ago #72913 by Scummy
When ya say old school trucks and trailers , how big and what are they ? Cheers scummy

12 years 4 days ago #72914 by
Hi , it was about 2 years ago at Katoomba , they had or have several Antique dealers in the one big shop . There were at least 2 large display cases full of vintage vehicles , cars , trains , planes , trucks , particularly old 50's etc 60's era cars/trucks in different scales , trailers , trucks with trailers , steel models , plastic models , mint models , worn models , then planes , cars etc . Seeing Ray's display cases reminded me I had seen that sort of older display gear before . I asked the salesman smoking his pipe outside , he said several dealers had their shops inside , and it worked out well for them , 7 days a week open for sales , but not having to personally be there , but have a dealer there to sell the stuff , be it furniture , lamps , beds , dolls etc etc . My wife dragged me in there , and dragged me out of there .....
I am not sure if its still going and if all the gear is there still . There may have been 30 trucks there , there may have been 10 , I remember there were just a lot of vehicles/trains cars , old , in big multi shelf glass cabinets.
Hope that helps , I am sure if you rang a couple of the shops up there , they could point you or advise if its still there .
The shop at Mittagong I did not spend too much time there , but I remember a glass case of old toy vehicles
It was a long shop with a basement where one dealer had like a 50's scene set up full of antique tennis gear , a kayak etc etc tools all in a display area like a diarama
Cheers .

More
12 years 4 days ago #72915 by Scummy
Two years ago , they'd be aaaallllllllll gone now , thanks mate .

Time to create page: 0.534 seconds